[Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise
I am glad to say I am not a member of VLE. Although only a Security Trainee, I am working towards a Security Agent soon. (Basically when the correct people are on for my training)

Thank you Obay for making my meeting fairly quick after my application, and also accepting me into the clan. I plan to work to my best here and work my way up the Security Division ladder.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Public Announcement

Dear applicants, I am happily to announce that due to a high amount of applications being sent to us we will be interviewing you (IC-Wise) The names mentioned on the list below will be reviewed tonight on v33x at the VLE HQ. 

If you are not available to make for the review tonight then you must inform us below you will be given a second and third chance for your IC-interview, if you are not able to make it tonight you have a second chance tomorrow at 14th of July if you are unable to come for the interview tonight or tomorrow then you can have your third chance of the interview at Friday 17th of July if you are still unable to visit us for your interview any of those dates please personal message me and we will make a schedule for your interview. 

However, if you fail to show up or inform us about your rescheduling then your application will be automatically denied. The last date you can send a private message regarding your schedule of interview will be the 16th of July

The list of people, keep in-mind that if your name is not on the list then you will be interviewed on a later date. If you applied within the last 24 hours please send me a personal message for a schedule

Quote:List of applicants 

MrTreeGames
JazzlesMan
TheMJ
Lord Octagon
Ivan Tempski
Safira
Kippsee
Android
The following 6 users Like Nyander's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Ivan Tempski, Pinky, Lord Octagon, MrTreeGames, Safira
Congratulations to all new members of VLE. Also, to those promoted today!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Personal congratulations to our new members within VLE, I'm sure the new sectors and existing ones will benefit greatly from your interest.

Another congratulations to all promoted to higher ranks. Here's to the expansion of VLE!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • BasicallyMental, MrTreeGames
I done now my application. I 90% know that I will fail the aplication due my bans quantity. But it diserves the shot!
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
It's a pleasure to participate in the works of this enterprise Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
*A man wearing a WY Lapel on his suit enters your office complex with a smile of his face, he makes idle small talk before handing over a letter and a gift basket and leaving*
This document was produced by Weyland Logistics.

Whomever it may concern, 

Firstly, welcome to the ESAT Program. I see a bright and prosperous future for our organizations. Please accept this gift basket as a token of our gratitude.

*Inside the gift basket, there is a cheese knife with the WY logo finely embedded in the handle. A block of expensive swiss cheese, crackers and a stack of $5,000.*

Secondly, It has come to our attention that an applicant of yours possesses some very sensitive information that belongs to our corporation, his knowledge of our corporation in the wrong hands is bad news for us. Michael Burlington has disregarded company interests on more than one occasion, and we will not tolerate this.

There are two options available:
  • Mr. Burlington is transported safely to our Forward Operating Base, where he will be stripped of his rank and any documentation that could possibly be used against us will be taken off him, he will be allowed to leave and do as he pleases.
  • Should he refuse, he will be taken by force and transported to Larkhill Detention Center where he will be mentally cleansed and used in experiments.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
The following 6 users Like Roachy's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Suarez, DVN, mgdwszx, Benporium, Dauntless
(07-15-2015, 02:59 PM)Roachy Wrote:
*A man wearing a WY Lapel on his suit enters your office complex with a smile of his face, he makes idle small talk before handing over a letter and a gift basket and leaving*

*Security takes the basket hastily and smiles back at the man.*

"Thanks, sir. May I ask wha..."

*The basket sit rested on the front desk and the security member gingerly checks the contents and expresses ultimate confusion at the situation*

After inspecting thoroughly, the basket along with the documents enclosed are passed to a senior security member and taken away upstairs in to the distance of VLE's secure headquarters.

The security member presumes it's being taken to the Management Divisions offices, way out of his security clearance level.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • mgdwszx, MrTreeGames
(07-15-2015, 02:59 PM)Roachy Wrote:
*A man wearing a WY Lapel on his suit enters your office complex with a smile of his face, he makes idle small talk before handing over a letter and a gift basket and leaving* [b]*Inside the gift basket, there is a cheese knife with the WY logo finely embedded in the handle. A block of expensive swiss cheese, crackers and a stack of $5,000.*[/b]

*Brett Razer is sitting on his chair in the management office and stares at the gift basket, seeing the block of expensive swiss cheese. He is absolutely devastated because he was hoping on Dutch Gouda cheese...*
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • mgdwszx
Sad didn't get accepted

nonce