Report: Crenox
I never said I was a Saint or that I want justice. I don't. I just want to remove people who have nothing better to do than ruin the fun of others. Doing it solely out of amusement for their suffering. Please do that on a server I don't play on.
((ps I know the thing about EvoCity streets was poetic and random but I wanted to see your response))

Seeing as I have nothing to really add and this is just going to be a spamfest of insults and personal attacks I'm going to abstain from posting any more replies.
No, it was cringey more than poetic and random.
I dont give 2 sh!ts, just hurry up and ban me no staff were on tonight, you were trolling and you got mad, you failed then you get so mad you put a BR on xD.

You were rude to me in OOC, why can't I be rude to you OvEr_Z?
I also was a witness of this, i saw Doors and Crenox cdming a bunch of people when they both were paramedics. I'm pretty sure their cdming was on purpose.
Kind regards,
proModification
Server Donator

Feel free to give me a +rep!
Evidence?
I think Doors was doing cdming too but I'll take a look if I saved those videos...Moment.

I really can't be arsed atm, if I get around to it I'll post another BR for Doors. If he even was CDMing. I know he CDMed me once but that was on accident I think.
Alright. No problem.
Lads, its banta dont get butt hurt because we stopped you trolling...

(06-25-2015, 09:29 PM)Crenox Wrote: Lads, its banta dont get butt hurt because we stopped you trolling...
Well, we (people) don't really care about things unless they happen to us or affect us. I'm posting a BR when you cdmed a bunch of other people purely out of selfish reasons - I don't like seeing idiots randomly CDM. As for the first video, didn't see the driver but it was your BMW. Second and third video: You used voice. Obviously driving there. Second and third are conclusive evidence. If there is a lack, I'll see if I can provide more.
You keep insisting we're (not sure who "we" are either but ok) trolling when all evidence points otherwise. You and your minge hitsquad terrorized the server and a record amount of CDMs happened. I got you on tape, no trolling happened except for yours, stop bitching and take it like a man.
We have lots of witnesses, all you have is your unsupported claim of "trolling." Over tried to call Brynn, he was busy. Trust me, you're the one who would've been shut down there.
You can stop contradicting yourself too with the "stop trolling" thing, since you've trolled more in this post than anyone else has. I never once claimed to be trying to be some justice vigilante (except for that poetic line about EvoCity streets, but that's meant as a joke).
I just don't like you or what you are doing because you could've been doing it to me and I want to see you gone. That's all there's to it. In the end of ends my reasons really don't matter - the evidence is here. The admins won't ask me for why I want you banned, all they do is check if any infraction on the rules has been made or not. One more reason I don't want admin is because I find many rules disagreeable and I wouldn't want to enforce them.
PS: Please don't use quotes if you're paraphrasing.
Here's exactly what I said: "A massive OOC bitchspree went on about it, and I really didn't mind until I was CDMed at lake."

I didn't mind about the arguments in OOC because I wasn't involved and I couldn't even see what's going on - so I couldn't contribute in any way. I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to divert attention from the evidence by repeating "troll troll troll troll" like a broken record. I responded in multiple replies, but you go ahead and keep trying.
I'm off to bed now. You can go all out on proving your trolling case now, but in the end it's the evidence that will matter. Evidence doesn't lie, people lie. I provided evidence - you provided nothing.