Report: Crenox
Name of player: Crenox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65076899

Time in GMT: ~9 PM GMT 0

Server: v2d

Summary: This guy has been cdming and rdming a whooole bunch. He's just a CDM/RDM thirsty minge who needs to be removed as quickly as possible.

PS: 282 hours. He knows what CDM is and what accidental car crashes are.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/yhm6NfBJtVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0WcTWiQN3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0aphmnQD_E

Note: This all happened in a very short time frame.
Yeah i was a witness i also got cdmed by him multiple times and i also demoted him when i became the president and the reason was mass cdm. also his friend doors was cdming.
Ok bae, Iam very sorry you guys kept killing and trolling to a point where you abused the fact that no staff were on... you then continued to jaywalk with your friends and blame me for CDM.

For the record ban me IDC if more staff were on it would have been stopped and these guys would not have caused me to retaliate like that, I was in the wrong but these guys are just trolls.

Ban me with pleasure.

plus in the first vid the guy jumped infront of my car looking a it...

also I let many people drive my car meaning the 3rd vid could not be me I cant remember..

BOB DYLAN drove it

(06-25-2015, 08:33 PM)Crenox Wrote: Ok bae, Iam very sorry you guys kept killing and trolling to a point where you abused the fact that no staff were on... you then continued to jaywalk with your friends and blame me for CDM.

For the record ban me IDC if more staff were on it would have been stopped and these guys would not have caused me to retaliate like that, I was in the wrong but these guys are just trolls.

Ban me with pleasure.

I will watch by with pleasure as you get banned.
So, let's respond to all of the points:
1. You're not sorry for anything. You killed a LOT of people. A lot.
2. All I was doing was standing by and watching. The people you killed had nothing to do with me.
3. You killed players who were clearly not j-walking. In the first video, you killed 2 people. I accept that one guy did jump in front of your car, but you mowed down two people after that.
3a) Video #2: You were clearly backing up to make sure your CDM is fatal and then driving over.
3b) Video #3: You were clearly driving on the right side of the road. It's not that someone jumped in front of your car, you turned left just to kill someone who was on the left side of the road. You obviously made a conscious decision: Ok, someone is on the left. I am going to turn left and run them over.
4. Your "you're just trolls trying to bully me" is a sad attempt to try to either reduce your punishment or make admins look at you more faovourably. I was literally just a by-stander watching you do shit. Bullshit is bullshit, where people didn't jump in front of your car you made your car jump in front of them. 

Any more sad attempts to excuse your cdmrection you got there?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Try hard much
I never said sad trolls bully me xD

"I used to get rdmed. Then I started recording everything."

Thats when you know you will get no friends in life when you try your best to be a wanna be admin...