Goodbye everyone...
I wanted to write something like this many many times, but I just didn't have a good feeling about it. But here it is. This is my Goodbye thread.

Most of the players don't know who I am. Well, my name is Maaran, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany. That's enough since this isn't a Welcome Thread.

LONG TEXT INCOMING

I started playing on Fearless as a little immature kid with a squeaky voice proppushing cars and not even trying to understand the rules. I contrawhored every day not even trying to RP. Many players that have seen me these days still think I am the same person (That's what I think). At about 500 hours wasted on the server, I knew the rules pretty good, but never really did a great RP. 

There are many ways you can do some nice RPs as one single person, but it just isn't that much fun. I always tried to take part in some RPs people with many hours were doing, but I never really got accepted like the other people taking part in these RPs. At least that's what I saw. Every time I asked about information, they just kept on RPing without me, or they didn't even answer me. 

That's why I started switching to Police every day again and again. (Because it's one of the jobs I like the most and one of the jobs where you can patrol alone and don't need any other people with the same job. I felt like it's the only job where noone has to "accept" me as his teammate.

At about 700 hours I started doing RPs on my own that other people really enjoyed (most likely Café RPs). I got some RP points and it was pretty nice. But I still had this bad feeling. Not knowing any other people on the server. Not having a single person wanting to RP with me. It felt like the community didn't really accept me. In this time, the server changed a lot. Many things got updated and changed. These changes indeed made Fearless better, but I kinda liked it how it was. (Especially the old rules. Some things had to be changed like the Doomfort rules etc. but IC-Racism/Discrimination. Really?)

Fearless just isn't the server I thought it was for the whole time. I met some really really nice people. But I only knew most of 'em for about 20mins. - 1 hour. So I can't really thank someome. The 1 or 2 people that were different and that I enjoyed playing with for a longer time should know that I am talking about them. 

I had some great hours on Fearless, but the rest is just wasted time. I might return at some point, if my life is boring enough again, but for now, I can't really see myself as a part of this community. Thank you all for reading this. 

Goodbye!

P.S.  : Sorry for the mistakes I made Grammar Nazis. The reason for these mistakes can be seen in the second section.
See ya, good luck in the future man.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Shame to see that you feel this way. Hopefully you return at a later date, you're always welcome to do so. Goodbye!
Believe it or not, I used to be the same back in my Blackwatch days. Got a pretty bad reputation and then left the community for several months in those months I had time to think about what a dick I was, I made amends by apologising to the people that I pissed off in some way when I returned and started Weyland-Yutani. People here are really forgiving, you just need to be sincere. 

Anyway, sucks to see you go man. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours. And I hope you'll return soon.
Tschüss.
I've seen you around, your a nice fella. ^^
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye and good luck in the future!
Goodbye Maaran, I saw you round with Blurr before.
See ya
(06-26-2015, 01:49 PM)Maaran Wrote:
I wanted to write something like this many many times, but I just didn't have a good feeling about it. But here it is. This is my Goodbye thread.

Most of the players don't know who I am. Well, my name is Maaran, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany. That's enough since this isn't a Welcome Thread.

LONG TEXT INCOMING

I started playing on Fearless as a little immature kid with a squeaky voice proppushing cars and not even trying to understand the rules. I contrawhored every day not even trying to RP. Many players that have seen me these days still think I am the same person (That's what I think). At about 500 hours wasted on the server, I knew the rules pretty good, but never really did a great RP. 

There are many ways you can do some nice RPs as one single person, but it just isn't that much fun. I always tried to take part in some RPs people with many hours were doing, but I never really got accepted like the other people taking part in these RPs. At least that's what I saw. Every time I asked about information, they just kept on RPing without me, or they didn't even answer me. 

That's why I started switching to Police every day again and again. (Because it's one of the jobs I like the most and one of the jobs where you can patrol alone and don't need any other people with the same job. I felt like it's the only job where noone has to "accept" me as his teammate.

At about 700 hours I started doing RPs on my own that other people really enjoyed (most likely Café RPs). I got some RP points and it was pretty nice. But I still had this bad feeling. Not knowing any other people on the server. Not having a single person wanting to RP with me. It felt like the community didn't really accept me. In this time, the server changed a lot. Many things got updated and changed. These changes indeed made Fearless better, but I kinda liked it how it was. (Especially the old rules. Some things had to be changed like the Doomfort rules etc. but IC-Racism/Discrimination. Really?)

Fearless just isn't the server I thought it was for the whole time. I met some really really nice people. But I only knew most of 'em for about 20mins. - 1 hour. So I can't really thank someome. The 1 or 2 people that were different and that I enjoyed playing with for a longer time should know that I am talking about them. 

I had some great hours on Fearless, but the rest is just wasted time. I might return at some point, if my life is boring enough again, but for now, I can't really see myself as a part of this community. Thank you all for reading this. 

Goodbye!

P.S.  : Sorry for the mistakes I made Grammar Nazis. The reason for these mistakes can be seen in the second section.

Know the feeling.
Take care.
These changes indeed made Fearless better, but I kinda liked it how it was. (Especially the old rules. Some things had to be changed like the Doomfort rules etc. but IC-Racism/Discrimination. Really?)

You aren't alone brother. Quite a few of the changes were quite disheartening. It feels like it's not even the same server anymore, in the bad kinda way. Keep checking in on us, there are a lot of people opposed to some of the changes. It's bound to get tweaked till we can find the balancing point and maybe regain some of that oldschool class we used to have. In the meantime, I wish you the best and I hope you find something more enjoyable to spend time on.