Baseball bat knock-out
(06-23-2015, 04:59 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: 10 points to anyone who knocks an admin out from behind during an @ call with the first swing.

Preferably George.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • MacTavish, Matrix_, MrTreeGames
Lovely addition to the already rather unique melee weapon. I will enjoy using this now, might fit into some RP situations a little better too.
Cool, in that case, if the knife would have its own effects too such as a bleedout effect. That would be cool.
The following 3 users Like Jericho's post:
  • MacTavish, Benporium, Chumps
Great news! Cannot wait to test this out.
I am confused, I didn't think you could use a bat vs a stun gun. Wouldn't a stungun and tazer apply fear rp over the bat user? Can't both tazer and stungun be used against someone holding a bat? These are my two questions before testing how effective the knockout percentage is.
Jokhah, you've just read it too literally is all - by 'combat the stun gun' I meant a counterpart to the stun gun. There are currently no close-range non-lethal weapons for the general populace except for the tranq, which is both hideously OP and very expensive (somehow both at once). FearRP still applies to the stun gun.
Ah, I got ya. So for instance it could be used for something like "Don Corleone says 'Sweet Dreams'. So and so hits so and so with bat for X damage, So and so is knocked unconscious by bat proc"

In a related issue involving bats, people have been using them to randomly hit people. If someone is ragdolled by a bat and gets run over by a car, this could lead to some confusion. Not something I expect you to comment on, just offering something to think about when it comes to the logs involving bat procs. I can fill you in privately in more detail if you wish, as some of the information is definately staff only.
Just a suggestion, I don't think that SWAT and players wearing gas masks should be able to be knocked out (or at least not as easily)  as they wear helmets.
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Matrix_, GeorgeTheBoy, Benporium
That would be easy enough to do, yes, but I like the idea of criminals having a semi-lethal weapon to combat SWAT/police - they all have the tazer, whereas criminals don't. It's worth considering, though.
Griim, Is the basis of the idea because both models wear helmets?
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • James_Gaff