Baseball bat knock-out
The baseball bat now has a 50% chance of knocking an opponent out if you hit them in the head. The damage has also been buffed slightly, from 15 base damage to 20. We wanted a new semi-lethal weapon for citizens to have that could combat the stun gun, and this fits the bill; it's much less refined and more brutal, as it's not government, but still effective, both for non-lethal and lethal combat.

We'll keep an eye on the balance of the bat. If it's too OP we may reduce the knock-out chance slightly.
The following 7 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Cameron, GRiiM, Benporium, BasicallyMental, Enzyme, Burnett, RK-Fin
I like the idea. I'll be on tomorrow to check it out, then I'll update this post Smile
10 points to anyone who knocks an admin out from behind during an @ call with the first swing.
(06-23-2015, 04:59 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: 10 points to anyone who knocks an admin out from behind during an @ call with the first swing.

Okay, I'm on it.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Great idea, seems more realistic as bats are generally oak and that would instantly knock somebody out.
Ex-Server Teacher
Nice, can't wait to see how this will look like
Home run!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-23-2015, 04:59 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: 10 points to anyone who knocks an admin out from behind during an @ call with the first swing.

You got it, pal. See you in the server.
Great addition, now more fun than ever to be a maniac with a bat.
Sounds like a great addition for the bat Smile