Ford transit bug
Bug 
Ok, this is pretty annoying sometimes when i leave my ford transit and go back i cannot drive it because the game-engine thinks that the steering wheel is on leftside and i cannot drive the transit cause i always go sit on the leftside.
This must be fixed by an admin removing your transit.
(06-11-2015, 09:29 PM)MacTavish Wrote: This must be fixed by an admin removing your transit.

Yeah, but I think they're looking for a more permanent solution so it stops happening.
That's not the problem. The problem is that when you exit the transit cannot find your exit position and crashes the vehicle forcing you into the passenger seat. I had this bug when I improved the vehicle system, but before I could fix this bug, I was demoted. I requested to finish some projects, but didn't heard anything yet.

(06-12-2015, 08:18 PM)Burnett Wrote: Thank you very much for your BUG-Report. It probably will be fixed by our "professional" Team of Developers (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php). Please be patient, thanks.
Nice one, Kroket. This is a perfect example how Fearless treat their hard-working ex-developers. Calling it professional and referring to the "Team" url is the best way to be an asshole.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Project, wrabbie, MacTavish
(06-11-2015, 04:49 PM)Fangirl Wrote: Ok, this is pretty annoying sometimes when i leave my ford transit and go back i cannot drive it because the game-engine thinks that the steering wheel is on leftside and i cannot drive the transit cause i always go sit on the leftside.

Thank you very much for your BUG-Report. It probably will be fixed by our professional Team of Developers (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php). Please be patient, thanks.
Lol when this bug is happening, if you go backwards the cars reverse lights will go on even though you're not in it
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
This bug is still happening? This has been here for a few months. This should be dealt with as it sometimes means to have to rejoin due to admins not being present, and is really annoying.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(06-12-2015, 07:49 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: That's not the problem. The problem is that when you exit the transit cannot find your exit position and crashes the vehicle forcing you into the passenger seat. I had this bug when I improved the vehicle system, but before I could fix this bug, I was demoted. I requested to finish some projects, but didn't heard anything yet.

I've noticed that this can happen once you've just spawned the vehicle as well, not just after exiting
(unless you mean entering but idk)
(06-29-2015, 04:56 PM)TheMJ Wrote: This bug is still happening? This has been here for a few months. This should be dealt with as it sometimes means to have to rejoin due to admins not being present, and is really annoying.

it gets really bad when there's no admins and it keeps happening even after rejoining
Much salt