bans
+support
[Image: f7f.jpeg]
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Davidson
(05-31-2015, 03:34 AM)Giant Pony Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 02:56 AM)stopmini Wrote: how bout not being a ***. y cant all admins be cool like venom
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE WITH BALLS TO DO THIS!!! I mean like all admins are freaking mean except for my dad... i mean Venub.... i mean venom. They all randomly ban, blacklist, and do whatever unless you give them a bj or bribe them with irl money. I mean these "people" think they are god and that they can ban me for doing nothing wrong. Like this one time I was prop killing a *** ton, right? Like i had 100 kills with these props and one admin was all like "duhhhh, blacklisted." So I said "*** YOU ADMINZ!" and i started to rdm and cdm, so they banned me?!?!?!? Like i did nothing wrong in that situation and they banned me for no reason. I remember another time I was doing a really racist rp where i was a cop and i would taze then shoot all non-whites (I did this rp to show my support for Darren Wilson. I even changed my name to Darren Wilson. I was freaking dedicated.) So anyway i was doing this offensive rp and predator pulled me up to the roof of this building, so i jumped off, so he tped me back and froze me. He said and i quote "Paypal me 500 dollars right now or you will get banned!" So I says to him "No!" Then he banned me. If venom saw me being racist he would give me an rp point. DEMOTE ALL ADMINS EXCEPT FOR VENUB/VENOM/DAD
#GIANTPONYFORMOD2K13

Well that was one way of addressing the Admins on FL. You CDM'ing and RDM'ing. We are all glad you got banned for that so we can continue with our RP without someone coming to kill us without a reason. Prop killing. How dumb are you? It is obvious that you are getting banned for it. Unless it is your dad, he may give you a quicky blacklist (Jokes Venom Wink ). I just want to point out, the only reason you think this way of the admins but not moderators it seems, is because you have not properly met them. I have met a lot of the Admins and moderators on FL and the ones I have met are awesome! They made my RP and day a lot better than it was. Go meet them, see how nice they are then. Then come back here and realise what you put about them.

Thanks Smile
-Basic

P.S. All players should also be respected and no one should have one person they 'asslick'. Everyone is equal, remember?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(05-31-2015, 08:30 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 03:34 AM)Giant Pony Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 02:56 AM)stopmini Wrote: how bout not being a ***. y cant all admins be cool like venom
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE WITH BALLS TO DO THIS!!! I mean like all admins are freaking mean except for my dad... i mean Venub.... i mean venom. They all randomly ban, blacklist, and do whatever unless you give them a bj or bribe them with irl money. I mean these "people" think they are god and that they can ban me for doing nothing wrong. Like this one time I was prop killing a *** ton, right? Like i had 100 kills with these props and one admin was all like "duhhhh, blacklisted." So I said "*** YOU ADMINZ!" and i started to rdm and cdm, so they banned me?!?!?!? Like i did nothing wrong in that situation and they banned me for no reason. I remember another time I was doing a really racist rp where i was a cop and i would taze then shoot all non-whites (I did this rp to show my support for Darren Wilson. I even changed my name to Darren Wilson. I was freaking dedicated.) So anyway i was doing this offensive rp and predator pulled me up to the roof of this building, so i jumped off, so he tped me back and froze me. He said and i quote "Paypal me 500 dollars right now or you will get banned!" So I says to him "No!" Then he banned me. If venom saw me being racist he would give me an rp point. DEMOTE ALL ADMINS EXCEPT FOR VENUB/VENOM/DAD
#GIANTPONYFORMOD2K13

Well that was one way of addressing the Admins on FL. You CDM'ing and RDM'ing. We are all glad you got banned for that so we can continue with our RP without someone coming to kill us without a reason. Prop killing. How dumb are you? It is obvious that you are getting banned for it. Unless it is your dad, he may give you a quicky blacklist (Jokes Venom Wink ). I just want to point out, the only reason you think this way of the admins but not moderators it seems, is because you have not properly met them. I have met a lot of the Admins and moderators on FL and the ones I have met are awesome! They made my RP and day a lot better than it was. Go meet them, see how nice they are then. Then come back here and realise what you put about them.

Thanks Smile
-Basic

[Image: 8c3.jpg]
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 1 user Likes Cujo's post:
  • yarrrs
Nah, fuck Venom.

I was the best admin.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
venom banned me for timing out when he was arresting me
luckily his cops were "act bow blowjobbing" each other so I sscreenshotted it as I was timing out..
I had to PM him the picture to get unbanned..
Yeah... Venom ez prewty kewl...

but Safira and Enzyme though...
Who's a Venom?
Venom? who is venom?

OH VENUB!? Soft? pfff
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Venom is a twat lol
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]