bans
how bout not being a asshole. y cant all admins be cool like venom
The following 4 users Like stopmini's post:
  • Venom, Giant Pony, livkx, Nuka
Venom is cool?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • Rolorox, Mustang, Davidson
I thought I was pretty cool though.... You calling my mom a liar?
yay! You deserve my signature.
The following 6 users Like Venom's post:
  • Decay, Davidson, Tawee, livkx, Matrix_, Nuka
(05-31-2015, 02:56 AM)stopmini Wrote: how bout not being a ***. y cant all admins be cool like venom
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE WITH BALLS TO DO THIS!!! I mean like all admins are fucking mean except for my dad... i mean Venub.... i mean venom. They all randomly ban, blacklist, and do whatever unless you give them a bj or bribe them with irl money. I mean these "people" think they are god and that they can ban me for doing nothing wrong. Like this one time I was prop killing a fuck ton, right? Like i had 100 kills with these props and one admin was all like "duhhhh, blacklisted." So I said "FUCK YOU ADMINZ!" and i started to rdm and cdm, so they banned me?!?!?!? Like i did nothing wrong in that situation and they banned me for no reason. I remember another time I was doing a really racist rp where i was a cop and i would taze then shoot all non-whites (I did this rp to show my support for Darren Wilson. I even changed my name to Darren Wilson. I was fucking dedicated.) So anyway i was doing this offensive rp and predator pulled me up to the roof of this building, so i jumped off, so he tped me back and froze me. He said and i quote "Paypal me 500 dollars right now or you will get banned!" So I says to him "No!" Then he banned me. If venom saw me being racist he would give me an rp point. DEMOTE ALL ADMINS EXCEPT FOR VENUB/VENOM/DAD
#GIANTPONYFORMOD2K13
The following 3 users Like Giant Pony's post:
  • Venom, Preditor, Davidson
Good thing I'm not one of those "admins" as I'm a "Super Abuser"!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Matrix_, Voluptious
Venom, very soft.
Light, yet gentle touch of love.
Is coolest admin.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Venom
(05-31-2015, 02:56 AM)stopmini Wrote: how bout not being a ***. y cant all admins be cool like venom

Everyone knows venom is mean.
Venom always crashes my car

(05-31-2015, 04:37 AM)Safira Wrote: Venom always crashes my car

Pshhhhh nooooooo.