Request Unban BrotherHo0OD Finish it please i want to play.. all reasons here. enter
(09-23-2011, 10:58 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Guessing from what you said, you must have had Contraband as a government job?

Even if the President tells you can, you shouldn't Contraband as government jobs is forbidden.

Also contraband is illegal as its a Server law, If a cop or SS finds contraband on you, they must arrest you.

And that said President that said you can have contraband failed cause he cant change the law about contraband being illegal

I'll wait for killjoy to say something about this.

Also I think your other unban request must have got deleted cause you didn't use the Template.
i just readed yours cus before i saw others didnt saw yours... so you right but they didnt arrested me they instantly banned me..... thats a unfair reason to ban.. they should arrest me right? so who is wrong me? or they?

No this was definitely not the reason for your ban - having contraband as government will get you blacklisted.

I've issued over 300 bans, there's no way in hell I'm keeping track of all the offenders on this network.

Come back when you've learned to RP and figured out what you did wrong.