Request Unban BrotherHo0OD Finish it please i want to play.. all reasons here. enter
Your name: BrotherHo0OD
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32193545
Your ban ID: 3242

Why we should unban you: Ok,first i did some money printers then some admins came and told me that i should remove it and then i asked why?
and they told me to read to rules,i will read the rules,
but i got accept for money printers by the mayor so i dont know why you banned me and why? cus i did money printers and i got accept from the mayor? (as you can see if you go to "bans" you will see : "Let us know when you\'re ready to learn the rules." and when you will unban my i will read the rules ),
when i wrote my other unban request someone deleted it for no reason
Please dont delete this unban request i want get pm for something about it... please if u want to delete it or something please write me that and why.
Thanks, BrotherHo0OD
Guessing from what you said, you must have had Contraband as a government job?

Even if the President tells you can, you shouldn't Contraband as government jobs is forbidden.

Also contraband is illegal as its a Server law, If a cop or SS finds contraband on you, they must arrest you.

And that said President that said you can have contraband failed cause he cant change the law about contraband being illegal

I'll wait for killjoy to say something about this.

Also I think your other unban request must have got deleted cause you didn't use the Template.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I can't understand what you're talking about.
killjoy you banned me for not reading the rules right? so if you get me back i will read the rules, unban me please i wait for it like 3weeks or more
Read them there while you are banned:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

thx im reading it right now
oh and Andreas remember when i lost my 73k and my mustang? can you do something about it? you didnt belived me when i told you that, if you can do something about it if i will be unbaned i will be happy about it Very happy! Cheese thx anyways for rules link.. i guess cya at the game some time :\
Please unban me i want get back to the server fastest you can PLEASE! Smile
Unban me please i got nothing to play anymore everything is so boring! i want to play rp pleaseeeeeeeee i am waiting over a month i think :'( please unban me fastest you can!!! Sad((((((((((
Each of these messages you send simply makes us less willing to unban you.
aw ok but think about it i want get back Sad
last post by me on the unban request!: as you read up you see that i did some money printers and all of that .... then some admin came and i told him that the mayor told me that i can do some money printers... but now i read the rules i see he got no premission for that cus he is just a player that did pres job...... and when the admin told me rad the rules i said :"aww thats too much time to read.... after that i wanted to say but ok i will read it "and before i pressed "Enter" i got banned Sad unlucky me .... and its like for unfair reason cus when you go to bans you see "Let us know when you know the rules" well... now i know all the rules and i want get back to the game cus its so unfair reason