.Jarz Meta-Power Gaming.
Final remark: 148pc

http://esfandilawfirm.com/crimes/ca-pena...ng-arrest/
According to logs, OP never sold any weapons
(05-13-2015, 03:07 AM)Nevy Wrote: According to logs, OP never sold any weapons
http://puu.sh/hLmQ9/40685eb1b3.png Well he isn't denying it...
http://puu.sh/hLmQV/bf29871b87.png
He never sold weapons, but according to the video, he was about to. I of course wouldn't know this. If I did, in the video I would be saying "You are transpiring to commit an illegal activity."
Let me reiterate... AGAIN. That I never intended to arrest him for being a weapons dealer, because just because he's a dealer doesn't mean he sold anything, not to mention I never saw him make a deal. I planned to just fine him for the parking job, but his attitude made me arrest him for being a job that supplies illegal goods.
Even if there was logs, there is no physical police database telling you that he has sold anything as the GM does not allow it.

You would have to catch him selling it himself or had report from another police officer.
You can't just assume.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(05-13-2015, 02:25 PM)Obay Wrote: Even if there was logs, there is no physical police database telling you that he has sold anything as the GM does not allow it.

You would have to catch him selling it himself or had report from another police officer.
You can't just assume.

I don't recall saying he sold anything. I recall saying he was a gun dealer when at the time guns were illegal to own. Note this is why I didn't want to arrest him partially, because just because he's a gun dealer doesn't mean he sold anything... Just like I've been saying.... 
Dude, so why did you bring up the fact that selling guns are illegal, you were looking for conflict looking to either arrest me or get money off me meta+power gaming... Earlier you tased me randomly stating "OH, thats how it works. Just wanted to test that." I told you that you need to read the rules again. You were looking to mess with me since then. A look at your logs i'm sure will show this...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
Where is the meta power game that you claim I did?
I think he's referring to how you knew he was a Gun Dealer, since you had no way to determine that besides meta gaming or using a "police database" to determine that (power gaming)
(05-14-2015, 01:11 AM)Nevy Wrote: I think he's referring to how you knew he was a Gun Dealer, since you had no way to determine that besides meta gaming or using a "police database" to determine that (power gaming)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Never had a problem doing this.

I thought you guys want good police role play, yet when someone who knows a thing does this, you threaten punishment. Police have databases that show this information in real life, I see no problem, and have had no problem, Performing such actions in the past.