.Jarz Meta-Power Gaming.
Name of player: .Jarz

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:10448444

Time in GMT: 7:50PM till 8:00PM EST USA

Server: V33X

Summary: I was a gun dealer in my van pulled over on my phone as per my RP. Here comes this officer saying  I was in the wrong to be pulled over to the side of the road is wrong and that he needed to see my license registration and proof of insurance, I went ahead and gave him that. He comes back saying that I broke the law by selling guns and that it's illegal. At the time I was pulled over I DID NOT SELL ANY GUNS. Infact if you check my logs you will see I have not sold a single thing since I took the role of Gun Dealer. Earlier before this officer came up and tazed me randomly, said he was just testing it. I had a video but it wont load. I'd like to know HOW this guy knew I was a Gun dealer? Thats Meta there and why without actually seeing me sell a gun would he force me to pay 1000$? Thats the Power Gaming. This gun is clearly not reading the rules and just wants to mess around...   

Evidence: VIDEOS LOADED TO YOUTUBE AND MAY NOT BE READY FOR VIEWING PLEASE GIVE 24-HOURS TIME.

https://youtu.be/zxCVTqg0bNk

https://youtu.be/kM-uy6rR9VY

As always thank you,
                       Angel.
The police IRL have a database called NCIC where it would list if you're a licensed gun dealer along with all firearms sales you've made which can go along with another database called NICS that tracks buyers. It can list other occupations also. When he said 148 PC it was for you obstructing. I don't see much wrong here.
Can't hear the audio on mobile. However I have pc to stop you so I did. I asked for my required information and you gave it without hitch. You got out of your car but I let it slide while I was running you on my database. My database showed your occupation, and and ran to the laws to see if having weapons were illegal, which they were. I didn't want to do anything to you but cite you for your illegal parking, which I asked for a fine, or I threatened jail time like what happens in real life.

You became a prick to me whilst I explained how I wasn't power gaming / meta gaming so I then arrested you. I want to note you disconnected within seconds of arrest which makes me suspect attempted disconnect before arrest. I'll comment further when I get home
But where did you see me selling guns cause that is what you wanted to give me a fine for...!? Dude you are just powering gaming to be a moneywhore.
Again please check my logs from the time I jumped onto Gun Dealer I didn't even manufacture, trade anything.
If you check his logs you'll see nothing but failRP and Powergaming. He is an aggressive player looking for conflict. Ruined my RP. IRL guy pulls to the side of the road to make a call isn't breaking a law, I was in a PM chat. That is the only reason you said you needed to see my license, etc. Then out the blue I was selling guns? I needed to pay a fine?... I disconnected AFTER you hit me with the arrest wand, so that I could file this BR. after I returned I did my 2 mins in jail. So don't try to say I was trying to avoid an arrest cause thats BS.... Lucky you that video of you randomly tasting me wont load I'm sure you'll deny that?...

Mind you in the 2nd video he says weapons are illegal. Okay were ammo also illegal!? Again either way I didn't sell/trade anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
Looked closer at the video. You were selling doug weapons. You stated in your post you never once were involved with the selling of weaponry.. Are you lying in the courthouse?
(05-13-2015, 01:30 AM)DarkAngelx Wrote: But where did you see me selling guns cause that is what you wanted to give me a fine for...!? Dude you are just powering gaming to be a moneywhore.

Again please check my logs from the time I jumped onto Gun Dealer I didn't even manufacture, trade anything.
If you check his logs you'll see nothing but failRP and Powergaming. He is an aggressive player looking for conflict.  Ruined my RP.  IRL guy pulls to the side of the road to make a call isn't breaking a law, I was in a PM chat. That is the only reason you said you needed to see my license, etc. Then out the blue I was selling guns? I needed to pay a fine?... I disconnected AFTER you hit me with the arrest wand, so that I could file this BR. after I returned I did my 2 mins in jail. So don't try to say I was trying to avoid an arrest cause thats BS.... Lucky you that video of you randomly tasting me wont load I'm sure you'll deny that?...

I originally pulled you over for parking like an autist who just got his learners permit. I had no idea you were a weapons dealer because to start, you were behind the tree. You conveniently moved your truck before your started recording probably so you can seem more legit, but whatever, and secondly you had a suit on. I wasn't going to even fine you for being a gun dealer, but your attitude proved me otherwise. 
And now that I think about it, the first fcking thing I said is that I pulled you over for illegal parking.
THATS META, How would you have known that!? Is Doug undercover for the ECPD???? Noooo.... Mind you I hadn't even gotten a chance to meet with him before you came around with your BS!.... You sir are an aggressive poor RPer looking to profit... Ruining peoples RP.... I say again, Check logs, check logs, CHECK EM....

I'm done,
I said what I needed. It's up to the team members what happens next.

Regards,
Angel.
(05-13-2015, 01:56 AM)DarkAngelx Wrote: THATS META, How would you have known that!? Is Doug undercover for the ECPD???? Noooo.... Mind you I hadn't even gotten a chance to meet with him before you came around with your BS!.... You sir are an aggressive poor RPer looking to profit... Ruining peoples RP.... I say again, Check logs, check logs, CHECK EM....

I'm done,
I said what I needed. It's up to the team members what happens next.

Regards,
Angel.

What is meta? What would I have known? You're surely not saying I somehow read personal PM's from Doug to you, right? I don't get it. You stated in your original post you were not involved with any weapons transactions, but in your fcking evidence, it SHOWS you doing it! I of course didn't know you were doing this, but I never questioned you of even being a bloody weapons dealer until I was done running you out in the system.

I'll... respectfully... for the last time... The events that transpired. Even the ones that seem to be cut from the video/purposely not recorded.

I saw his van parked behind a tree in a 45 degree angle from the road. I turned around and pulled over to initiate a contact.
Asked for his License and Registration, as well as proof of insurance. I bring this up because I specifically remember he gave me his proof of insurance after I asked a second time.
I ran him out, and the database would then read out his vehicle, license plate, DOB, Place or residence, City, State, Zip code, all of that. This actually happens within the database. Also, his occupation does. I would then read that his occupation is a weapons dealer, and I then noted in the laws that weapons were illegal to possess. Since he was just a weapons dealer, I didn't think anything of it, I would not even bring it up. I would just ticket him for the parking infraction, or jail him, and be on my merry way. But no, he developed a severe case of PMS, pulled out his camera, and recorded segments that the FRAPS demo allows you to record. It's funny how there's a gap between the 2 videos.

Since this PMS was too much for me to handle, I arrested him. He disconnected within seconds after.

What the fuck is the problem.
(05-13-2015, 01:56 AM)DarkAngelx Wrote:  I say again, Check logs, check logs, CHECK EM....

Yes, check the logs, and see how he was actually transpiring to sell weapons to Doug via PM, despite the fact he said in his original post he was not involved with any weapons deals.

You're lying in the courthouse mate. Well played.