[CLOSED][Unofficial] The Kingston Company
(05-13-2015, 07:10 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 06:42 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 02:06 PM)Floodify Wrote: Seriously, get your own logo design.
[Image: 020-FortressSecurity-550x275.jpg]
(http://rhythmcreative.com.au/wp-content/...50x275.jpg)
Extremely unoriginal.
I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.

Originality, that's why it's wrong.

I don't see any other clan using this, we aren't experienced in making logos and we find this one to be just fine for us. I don't see why you find it such a problem to go out of your way and post it, although thanks for the (constructive ?) criticism.

I think we established Flood has wayyyyyy too much spare time.
(05-14-2015, 08:22 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 02:06 PM)Floodify Wrote: Seriously, get your own logo design.
[Image: 020-FortressSecurity-550x275.jpg]
(http://rhythmcreative.com.au/wp-content/...50x275.jpg)
Extremely unoriginal.
I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.
I don't see any other clan using this, we aren't experienced in making logos and we find this one to be just fine for us. I don't see why you find it such a problem to go out of your way and post it, although thanks for the (constructive ?) criticism.
Okay bong man.
Mustang, it's really cheap to take an already made logo and doesn't really show of that you really are willing to spend time to make it special or any efforts in the clan. Might be something small, but it's representative. There's plenty of logo makers on FL.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jono
(05-14-2015, 01:02 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.
Okay bong man.
Mustang, it's really cheap to take an already made logo and doesn't really show of that you really are willing to spend time to make it special or any efforts in the clan. Might be something small, but it's representative.  There's plenty of logo makers on FL.

That's constructive criticism.
(05-14-2015, 01:02 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.
Okay bong man.
Mustang, it's really cheap to take an already made logo and doesn't really show of that you really are willing to spend time to make it special or any efforts in the clan. Might be something small, but it's representative.  There's plenty of logo makers on FL.

We had already asked about, nobody had time to do it. I've got no clue whatsoever when it comes to making logos or any graphics and as I have already stated, we (Me and Brynn) believed that this logo would suit just fine. Can we now end the talk about the logo and let the clan page go back to it's purpose? Thanks for your thoughts and criticism.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Roachy, Benporium

Hello Toby Thomas thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. We are pleased to ”Accept” you. A member will contact you shortly (If not already) about internal affairs, welcome.

Many thanks,
James Kingston

(05-13-2015, 06:40 PM)TheMJ Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Bans: 4 (early hours)
Blacklists: 1 (This was a toolgun glitch)
Hours: 656+
Role-Play Points: 12
In-Character Information
Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Nationality: English
Place of living: Currently I am in America. Evo 2D District.
Contact Details: My Phone Number - +1-202-555-0134 | My Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent - Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I am a well trained Security Agent. I am a veteran of the Birmingham Security Service Corp. I worked there for several years earning many of combat awards. I was 'Employee Of The Year' for a consecutive 5 years. During this time I learnt about Gun mechanics, handling and how to use it. I am a expert in expertise in guns. I was part of a mission to infiltrate a base of a foreign armed agency. They were causing trouble. I took the lead of my squad and strategically wiped the agency out. I then dropped out and moved to the lovely city called Evo. I went to the 2D district. This is where I met Slyfox and White Forest Technologies. In  Slyfox, I worked as a temporary agent. I dropped out due to the lack of work I received. I also worked for the well renowned White Forest Technologies. As a Secretary, I felt this wasn't good enough for me. Before I could push on through the ranks, the unexpected closure stopped my work. This leads to this application.  
Other Information / Skills I am a good combat trainer and a great Team Builder. I will happily work with others.
  • Benporium, TheMJ

Hello Joey Essex thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. We are pleased to ”Accept” you. A member will contact you shortly (If not already) about internal affairs, welcome.

Many thanks,
James Kingston

(05-08-2015, 01:49 PM)Falcao Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Name: Falcao
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149
Bans: 6
Blacklists: 6
Hours: 834
Role-Play Points: 14
In-Character Information
Name: Joey Essex
Place of living: London
Contact Details: 0774364758. Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent | Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because I know that I can perform to a high standard at all times, whether it's a difficult situation or something simple. Also because not many people will have the experience I have within a security department. I left school at 16 years old and done small time security works at local shops to get myself going, by 18 I was recruited by Slyfox Security Corporation and after 5 years there I went up many ranks to a lieutenant, this role gave my a more demanding role over others, I could teach recruits the ropes, set there standards to my level. After Slyfox I decided to try something new at a secret intelligence service whom I cannot reveal, but during this role I played a huge part in securing our territory and our units. After this I took a few months off before joining the S.A.S Special Forces Unit, I took part in the removal of a cruel man from his power however apart from that I was just building myself up training there.
Other Information / Skills I go to a combat training school once a week, where I try to improve my ability.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, I hope I can hear from you soon.
  • Falc, Benporium

I am heading on holiday for a month and will not be available for this while.

OOC;

[Image: f3decc1b9922869b603062d952efad3f.png]

See y'all in a month.
The following 4 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Benporium, Tawee, Kippsee, Falc
(05-18-2015, 08:46 PM)Mustang Wrote:
I am heading on holiday for a month and will not be available for this while.

OOC;

[Image: f3decc1b9922869b603062d952efad3f.png]

See y'all in a month.

Noooooo, Mustang Sad You better come back.
Dear Founders,

Upon arrival in Evo. I have met and discussed my place in this wonderful company. I am happy to say that I am delighted to be accepted! I will be seeing you all when we next gather. Once again, thank you for this amazing opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Toby Thomas

[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Benporium, Tawee
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Bans: 4
Blacklists: 10
Hours: 212
Role-Play Points: 1
In-Character Information
Name: Jimmy McTavish
Place of living: Los Angeles
Contact Details: Phone: 1182476921 Email: [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent Level 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I think you should accept me as I have a very loyal heart, and when sworn to someone I will give my life to them. I have great maturity and have taken on some great challenge in my life, making me perfect for your company.
Other Information / Skills Perfect Sniper Aim, Great Assassin, Good thief, Good sneaker, Very stealthy