"Juan" and "Paydon"
As you did not start advertising these "conditions" before we where killed i don't see what you're talking about.
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
(05-04-2015, 01:58 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Baron Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 08:32 AM)Baron Wrote: As i said my mic is not recorded in fraps but i was asking why i was not allowed to buy  from you and then when you told us to get in line i did.
You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason
We where (as the evidence shows) invited in after a long time we were met with large weapons and told to back away and get in line as we did ( Also shown in evidence). When we get in line we are  immediately eliminated by "Paydon".
You broke each and every condition we had on the advertisement (That again, I'll provide pics of if needed), and I still didn't use lethal force when you did.
After those tiring 20-30 seconds that I had to repeatedly ask you to get out the store and get in line you and your friends were put down, I realized you weren't going to abide my instructions even while you're under clear gunpoint.
EDIT: Oh, did you already forget that in the video that YOU provided I kept repeating the words: "Be outside." while pointing a gun at you? Only after you failed to comply were you shot down by Paydon.
Let the admins decide from now on, there's no point in further arguments.

Yes you are correct, you said "be outside"... 4 times in 5 seconds... And then decided to kill 3 COSTUMERS. "Just because you're in an underground job doesn't give you the right to do anything you please." (Rebels/mafia rules. Rule 5.) This just runs over your argument about how you "realized you weren't going to abide my instructions" so you just thought "f*ck it I don't care, kill them". And you demanded that everyone should stand in a line, then immedietly scream "be outside". You can see in the video that Baron realizes what "be outside" means and tries to squeeze through behind the corleone (you can see in the video that Baron is talking in VOIP, but you can't hear him in fraps since that function is disabled, and he rambles in panic "wait wait wait wait".)
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
(05-04-2015, 02:52 PM)PlankusMaximus Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 08:32 AM)Baron Wrote: As i said my mic is not recorded in fraps but i was asking why i was not allowed to buy  from you and then when you told us to get in line i did.
You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason
We where (as the evidence shows) invited in after a long time we were met with large weapons and told to back away and get in line as we did ( Also shown in evidence). When we get in line we are  immediately eliminated by "Paydon".
You broke each and every condition we had on the advertisement (That again, I'll provide pics of if needed), and I still didn't use lethal force when you did.
After those tiring 20-30 seconds that I had to repeatedly ask you to get out the store and get in line you and your friends were put down, I realized you weren't going to abide my instructions even while you're under clear gunpoint.
EDIT: Oh, did you already forget that in the video that YOU provided I kept repeating the words: "Be outside." while pointing a gun at you? Only after you failed to comply were you shot down by Paydon.

Yes you are correct, you said "be outside"... 4 times in 5 seconds... And then decided to kill 3 COSTUMERS. "Just because you're in an underground job doesn't give you the right to do anything you please." (Rebels/mafia rules. Rule 5.) This just runs over your argument about how you "realized you weren't going to abide my instructions" so you just thought "f*ck it I don't care, kill them". And you demanded that everyone should stand in a line, then immedietly scream "be outside". You can see in the video that Baron realizes what "be outside" means and tries to squeeze through behind the corleone (you can see in the video that Baron is talking in VOIP, but you can't hear him in fraps since that function is disabled, and he rambles in panic "wait wait wait wait".)

I am involved as I was a member of the Drug Cartel. Based from the video, no intentions to follow the instructions were evident. The three unwelcomed customers were even invading Juan's privacy as the customers helped themselves roaming the base as they pleased and refused to meet the conditions even when told countlessly over the mic and on advertisements. Therefore, Juan had to result into lethal actions as these men could have potentially stole or even raided as they had no intentions of purchasing as seen in the video.
(05-05-2015, 05:03 AM)Jericho Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 02:52 PM)PlankusMaximus Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason

I am involved as I was a member of the Drug Cartel. Based from the video, no intentions to follow the instructions were evident. The three unwelcomed customers were even invading Juan's privacy as the customers helped themselves roaming the base as they pleased and refused to meet the conditions even when told countlessly over the mic and on advertisements. Therefore, Juan had to result into lethal actions as these men could have potentially stole or even raided as they had no intentions of purchasing as seen in the video.
First of all; we could not have raided Juan since there was 2 civs, 1 corleone and 1 rebel who wanted to buy from you, and teaming up would be counted as rule breakage. And you cannot assume that we were going to raid and therefore breaking the rules by killing everyone. If you would have gotten worried that we might have raided, you should've started to record/taken photos of it and make a BR, killing everyone since you thought they were going to breaking the rules is just taking admin business into your own hands. (not saying admin's killing rule breakers)
Second of all; Juan said cleary "go in" he didn't say "only one person comes in", and there were no adverts before we knocked at the door. And the instructions were followed; stand in line, THEN Juan changed his mind and said "be outside" 4 TIMES in 5 SECONDS. As seen in the video the man tries to squeeze behind the corleone to get outside but fail since he get massacered but paydon. And do you think screaming something 4 times in 5 seconds count as "countlessly"? And how do you expect 4 persons to hear and act upon 5 seconds? (And by that I mean to hear "be outside" and squeeze 4 people through the door) And as I mentioned in my earlier post "Just because you're in an underground job doesn't give you the right to do anything you please" (Rebels/mafia rules. Rule 5.) this proves that paydon and Juan acted wrong about killing 4 costumers. You should've either called admin or RP it by calling the cops.
And third of all; raid? steal? Are you saying that they had a base? And don't say "raid their store" cause raiding implies that there is something of worth that is "stealable" and why would you raid an empty store? Since the main reason for raids is to get contra or weed. If you say that they were to possibly raid Juan and paydon of their contra and pots, which were in plain sight, then you are saying that they had a base. And basing as BMD is against the rules.
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
I have a right to be suspicious when 4 players come into my facillity breaking fearRP regardless of if they are rebels/corleones/citizens since all those 3 categories fit into groups that CAN raid or use guns, if you were all doctors or medics I wouldn't fear a thing, your arguement is invalid.

Here's a picture of the advertisment provided by Dorag,

[Image: x00DRaO.jpg]

I clearly wrote, come unarmed and knock three times slowly, I am very careful with anyone who comes in the trash burning facility, Even if it's called a store It's not freaking wallmart it ain't legal, and how the hell would you imagine a Black Market Dealer "Store" not having illegal stuff in it??

Bottom line, you came in and broke fear RP and you weren't listening, I was being VERY clear in the mic and you (collective) kept running around the base, now I think you are a logical person and you wouldn't come into someone's illegal black market joint and start running around while having people yelling and pointing guns at you right? You broke FearRP.

That's all there is to it and you don't need to add anything more because at this point you are just repeating yourself.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
(05-05-2015, 08:16 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: I have a right to be suspicious when 4 players come into my facillity breaking fearRP regardless of if they are rebels/corleones/citizens since all those 3 categories fit into groups that CAN raid or use guns, if you were all doctors or medics I wouldn't fear a thing, your arguement is invalid.

Here's a picture of the advertisment provided by Dorag,

[Image: x00DRaO.jpg]

I clearly wrote, come unarmed and knock three times slowly, I am very careful with anyone who comes in the trash burning facility, Even if it's called a store It's not freaking wallmart it ain't legal, and how the hell would you imagine a Black Market Dealer "Store" not having illegal stuff in it??

Bottom line, you came in and broke fear RP and you weren't listening, I was being VERY clear in the mic and you (collective) kept running around the base, now I think you are a logical person and you wouldn't come into someone's illegal black market joint and start running around while having people yelling and pointing guns at you right? You broke FearRP.

That's all there is to it and you don't need to add anything more because at this point you are just repeating yourself.

You have FABRICATED this evidence, since there was no one named Dorag (there's neither anyone with 625 hours on the server which it says in the screenshot) on the server at this time and there were certainly no TheBlackShadowOfGod (we asked the teacher if they had the power to "assist" in admin related stuff earlier, be he said that if its admin related post a BR since there were not admins on). This "time" streches from the moment when you and paydon became BMDs to the end of the provided video on this thread. Since your screenshot states that both Dorag and TheBlackShadowOfGod was online at the same you have either taken this before or after our "incident" ocurred, which would imply that you have submitted FALSE FABRICATED EVIDENCE.

Here is before you became BMD.
http://gyazo.com/a5a7a408eafc866fbfaca8c1ab27a705

These are during.
http://gyazo.com/e497a04565a50a08ea859adcf85781ec

http://gyazo.com/9d37952a174bd418ef985e16fe27dcef

http://gyazo.com/737383debd1b59f9884991a207ba07e4

And this one is a screenshot from after the video.
http://gyazo.com/5cc33f3aab2f2cd9f3335875db9bf4ed

Clearly you can see that neither TheBlackShadowOfGod or Dorag is present. The logs confirms this too.
And in these screenshots you never see an advert either (Too be fair makes sense if you don't).
No ones hours matches Dorags, so he has not present (if he would've used a diffrent name).
::>If more screenshots are requiered we'll gather more<:::

And yes, you can raid as rebel/citizen/corleone but not at the same time! If I were to raid corleone as a civilian and rebels start to raid too that would count as teaming. And as I've said 2 or 3 times, you cannot kill people cause "they could have raided" its basically backseat administration. Its like killing every man because "he got genitals therefore he could have sexually violated me... so i killed every one 'cause i felt treathened of what could have happened".
And yes we could have worn guns and yes we could have killed you but that would be soooo much RDM, so you can't kill us because we could've breaked the rules! And my arguement is perfectly vaild.
And everytime you put out contra in a building it becomes a base and "contra-whoring" as 2 BMDs is against the rules.

And I stood perfectly still in a line by the wall that you told me too, so did Baron and the rebel too. The only one that were not in the line was Piscator because you told him to stand elsewhere so you could deal. 

And yes I am repeating my self since you don't seem to read the sections of my replies when I've written which rules you were breaking. 
(05-05-2015, 10:08 PM)PlankusMaximus Wrote: Lots of text

I put this picture up to show that I did advertise, "proving" that this picture was taken at a different time has no damn purpose (and it was), you came to me because of this exact same advertisment! no matter at which time, leave the thread alone god damn, wait for things to progress.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
(05-06-2015, 12:01 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 10:08 PM)PlankusMaximus Wrote: Lots of text

I put this picture up to show that I did advertise, "proving" that this picture was taken at a different time has no damn purpose (and it was), you came to me because of this exact same advertisment! no matter at which time, leave the thread alone god damn, wait for things to progress.

Why was the clan and money edited? just for fun? hm?

And logs will prove if you did advertise or not. thats not an issiue.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(05-06-2015, 12:04 AM)Pinky Wrote: Why was the clan and money edited? just for fun? hm?

Dorag didn't want people to know his information so I censored it at his request, but since you asked then here
[Image: JDAdm81.jpg]

(05-06-2015, 12:11 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 12:04 AM)Pinky Wrote: Why was the clan and money edited? just for fun? hm?

Dorag didn't want people to know his information so I censored it at his request, but since you asked then here
[Image: JDAdm81.jpg]

But if you say that this screenshot was not relevant to the "incident" then why would you post it? Just because you are making an advert in the screenshot, does not prove that you did it between your time as a BMD and when the video ends. Or were we supposed to never figure out that this photo weren't relevant?