"Juan" and "Paydon"
Name of player: Paydon & Juan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132583544 
         STEAM_0:1:93223347

Time in GMT: 20:00 CET 

Server: V2p

Summary: These two players "Juan" and "Paydon" occupied both BMD spaces and proceeded to base in the factory. They where farming a large amount of weed (More than 50 pots) for them selfs and where at first not going to sell to us (Which is powergaming) because they said that we where going to raid them with the corleones (Note that two of us where citizens and could not raid with Corleone). When they at last let us in after a long time they where very hostile and pointed weapons at us and shouted that we where to back off and to get in line. As i got in line behind the single Corleone "Paydon" had a great idea that included killing us all (Four persons) for no apparent reason.
Note that we where unarmed the whole time, and obeying their orders.

Evidence
Note that my mic is muted in fraps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9bUcmcN...e=youtu.be

http://imgur.com/offAff7

http://imgur.com/xve1v8R
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
This video also shows you and your friend breaking fearRP, you consistently tell your friend to come in despite being told to get outside whilst having a gun being pointed at you all.
You cut the video right before I was advertising the following:
"Need any BMD goods? Hit up the Trash Burner, be alone and unarmed, knock three times on the door" a whole lotta times, yet you came there with four people and decided to storm in despite my clear FearRP instructions, if anyone had broken rules here it was you and your friends.

You weren't obeying ANY orders at all, you were told to come alone, when you didn't - I instructed the unwelcomed visitors to get out several times, you kept standing there, breaking FearRP blatantly. The shots followed.

Listen to me carefully saying over mic in the video while having these folks under clear gunpoint.

"Be outside"
"Why can't you follow simple FearRP?"

I can supply pics of the advertisment mentioned above.
Have a nice week.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
lol but you cannot base as a BMD with a rebel with contra inside man.. What is the part u can't understand? You cannot said "You broken FearRP" when u are breaking the rules as a BMD.. Kiddo, u must learn a lesson

Not Involved. Warned.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
As i said my mic is not recorded in fraps but i was asking why i was not allowed to buy from you and then when you told us to get in line i did.
(05-04-2015, 08:32 AM)Baron Wrote: As i said my mic is not recorded in fraps but i was asking why i was not allowed to buy  from you and then when you told us to get in line i did.

You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
(05-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 08:32 AM)Baron Wrote: As i said my mic is not recorded in fraps but i was asking why i was not allowed to buy  from you and then when you told us to get in line i did.

You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason
We where (as the evidence shows) invited in after a long time we were met with large weapons and told to back away and get in line as we did ( Also shown in evidence). When we get in line we are  immediately eliminated by "Paydon".

You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason.

The only conditions that you stated was; stand in line, which we did. But you (or your friend) decided to shoot us. You can not demand something and expect the demands to be fulfilled in a couple of seconds. And killing 3-4 people instant cause they actually followed orders does not make a lot of sense (since they were going to buy stuff from you it even makes less sense). Example; you can't kill some one if they are random punching you and you have warned them, you call either an admin or roleplay it by calling the police. I know that you were working as "drug cartel" but does that mean that you can insta-kill 3-4 costumers? If you think that is okay, then I would advise you to stop RP as criminals.
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
(05-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Baron Wrote:
You were more than allowed to buy from me, you were actually invited inside under certain conditions that you apparently chose to ignore for some reason
We where (as the evidence shows) invited in after a long time we were met with large weapons and told to back away and get in line as we did ( Also shown in evidence). When we get in line we are  immediately eliminated by "Paydon".
You broke each and every condition we had on the advertisement (That again, I'll provide pics of if needed), and I still didn't use lethal force when you did.
After those tiring 20-30 seconds that I had to repeatedly ask you to get out the store and get in line you and your friends were put down, I realized you weren't going to abide my instructions even while you're under clear gunpoint.
EDIT: Oh, did you already forget that in the video that YOU provided I kept repeating the words: "Be outside." while pointing a gun at you? Only after you failed to comply were you shot down by Paydon.
Let the admins decide from now on, there's no point in further arguments.

(05-03-2015, 10:06 PM)Jericho Wrote: This video also shows you and your friend breaking fearRP, you consistently tell your friend to come in despite being told to get outside whilst having a gun being pointed at you all.

I fail to see how you were involved in the "incident". Were you a part of their base?
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."