Your most ****ed up moment ever?
Wow Guami, that is a hell of a story... jesus.

Mine would have to be the time I got high, ate 2 large fries, 2 double bacon cheeseburgurs, 3 pieces of pizza, 2 head sized cinnamon buns, a bag of chips, some crackers, and drank about a gallon of whatever I could find, all in less then an hour... that was nasty looking when it came back up... about 10 minutes later. My poor friend. He buys me food, lets me take some of his 'softdrugs' and then I just go vomit up like 10 pounds... awwgod that was awful...
(09-21-2011, 12:29 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Wow Guami, that is a hell of a story... jesus.

Mine would have to be the time I got high, ate 2 large fries, 2 double bacon cheeseburgurs, 3 pieces of pizza, 2 head sized cinnamon buns, a bag of chips, some crackers, and drank about a gallon of whatever I could find, all in less then an hour... that was nasty looking when it came back up... about 10 minutes later. My poor friend. He buys me food, lets me take some of his 'softdrugs' and then I just go vomit up like 10 pounds... awwgod that was awful...

[Image: come-closer-and-tell-me-more.jpg]
No cos I might puke.
Aweweogogod nasty.
(09-21-2011, 12:29 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Wow Guami, that is a hell of a story... jesus.

Your 12 years old? I don't believe it, sorry.
Didn't you leave tho?
So did Noobias. I am here once awhile to check in. Smile
Lol right I almost forgot your 12
Shit bro you got high at 12 ? Tounge
Ah well it's your life I spose 's just a little weird.
-Signature removed-
OOMGG STOP ADVERTISING DRUUGSSS
THATS BAD MKAY..

hehehe
(09-21-2011, 08:08 PM)Biowulf Wrote: OOMGG STOP ADVERTISING DRUUGSSS
THATS BAD MKAY..

hehehe

Says the guy from the Netherlands.
-Signature removed-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDf...ure=relmfu
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post: