Your most ****ed up moment ever?
Thread for those who are made of goat cheese and are weak of heart

No, really what is YOUR most ****ed up moment ever?

I'll start - Currently it must be getting drunk in a friends house, vomiting in his bath tub and then swimming in it in about 10 seconds without noticing a shit... Oh god can't believe I'm sharing that sort of information...

Anyways your turn! :-D
Said "F**king vagina," in front of my Counselor.
One night I was so out of my mind, I was tired as hell, I layed in my bed for a while and opened my eyes, I woke up, I rushed into my living room thinking I've missed school as it was only 2:36 on my Clock.

As I went into the living room, my mother asked me what I was doing, I replied "I'm late for school"

She replied back No, You've just gone to bed 6 minutes ago.

I walked back to my bed confused.
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • StillAlive, equal, CrAzyWirE, Noobias, shrivaldo
Dont know if it was the most f*cked up moment, but at least what I can remember.

It was one night after doing stuff with my friends I shouldn't advertise.
We were on our bikes riding home. I guess I was so fu*cked up that I rode into the lake.
After a few seconds not knowing that I was swimming , I freaked out and climbed up the surface.
I saw a Picture of Andreas, that was ****ed up.

Love you really.
I saw a picture of Dryblood looking at a picture of Andreas, that was fucked up 2x.

I like turtles
I saw a sexy picture of Beowulf where he was diving
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf, CrAzyWirE
I was nice to someone over the internet.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
[Image: 618c1207.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I went out cause my bud offered me free, shit I shouldn't do.
So I go over there on my bike and it's like 4 miles from where I live, so it wasn't alot of "shit I shouldn't do" but a reasonable ammount so pretty influenced I bike over to my other bud who lives in that area because we were going to drink.
So I drive there turns out the dude didn't had enough money to go to the bar so we shared a bottle of vodka of which he barely drank I sorta chugged it up on my own got pissdrunk fell on the floor multiple times, pissed against my school fell some more got on my bike, drove into a car leaving a scar on my thumb spilling blood all over my new clothes passing out infront of my mates door when his mom gets home and I'm vomiting on his sidewalk, he called my dad he picked me up and was madpissed and let me sand the floor all day next day with no food.

It sucked on the day itself but ah well, it's a funny story later on.

Oh and another one on a school trip we smuggled in booze I drank to much and charged like ab ull into a metal locker knocking me out for a good 15 minutes untill I was waken by a mate.
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • The Crack Fox, Marius