The moment Dex died
Dex lost his virginity on that roof. Never forget.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tomo, Dex, Nyander, Adamantite
(04-25-2015, 10:45 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:41 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:37 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Jamster Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Yeah but who actually says "Never really liked you" to someone? What's the point? Just say "bye" or don't bother posting.
Quote:If you really give a shit, PM me. I have no reason to discuss this here.
(04-25-2015, 10:56 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:45 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:41 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:37 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Jamster Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Yeah but who actually says "Never really liked you" to someone? What's the point? Just say "bye" or don't bother posting.
Quote:If you really give a shit, PM me. I have no reason to discuss this here.
I don't really give a shit. I just didn't see a need to say that you never liked him. I don't want to start an argument or the admins will randomly close Dex's thread again. Let's end it now Jam, I don't really care Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • James_Gaff
This is a thread to view the moment I got permed, it was ironic as I recorded most my gameplay for a complete other reason so I decided to post it. Your profile mentions that you've got depression now that's brought on by things like touvh social situations maybe a bereavement or something a little more common like bullying which you might be familiar with the behaviour you've displayed towards my time at fearless has been disgusting repping conbob for getting my thread closed? Repeatedly stating you don't like me even though you have never met me? I think you need to learn to be a nicer person because you've caused me some real problems. This is my last reply to you I've said my piece I'm not letting this turn to a flame war which is probably what you're after so you can get this thread closed.
And to be perfectly honest what you've been doing to me over the past few months has essentially been bullying I don't care because I've got a stronger personality than you'll ever have and I can shake off your insults but maybe just maybe I might be able to give you some perspective from this.
P.S don't bother posting on ANY of my threads again as you evidently aren't mature enough to remain on topic and next timeyi wwon't waste my time replying to you I'll just get your post removed and you'll probably get warning points. Bye Jamster "I never liked you" funny thing is I actually had a reason! 
The following 2 users Like Dex's post:
  • Tomo, Cujo
k ^^

I've spoken to you like twice? And once was in a "Your opinion of the person above you thread".... If I caused you issues, then that's your issue for not speaking to me about it.

Repping someone cause I was amused by their post. I see nothing wrong with that?

I have full right to comment on any post you make FYI.

Also, clearly people struggle with the concept of PM?
I did not know you, but the video made me cry  Sad

May the force be with you.
The following 1 user Likes Villain's post:
  • Tomo
Dex Always was a cry baby now that he was permabanned he evolved to mega cry baby, you have to go super sayian cry baby to make 4 posts crying that you got banned.
At least now i dont have to answer to his random ban request he always made for absolutly no reason like the cry baby he is lelelelelelelel
Ps: dont cry while reading this post.
*Explorer Away*
The following 6 users Like Internet Explorer's post:
  • Clementio, Conn, SirCrow, James_Gaff, Reefaz,
Relax, ladies.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • General Rickets, Benporium
banter on point
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • James_Gaff
(04-27-2015, 10:00 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Dex Always was a cry baby now that he was permabanned he evolved to mega cry baby, you have to go super sayian cry baby to make 4 posts crying that you got banned.
At least now i dont have to answer to his random ban request he always made for absolutly no reason like the cry baby he is lelelelelelelel
Ps: dont cry while reading this post.
*Explorer Away*

I always did prefer Chrome...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Conn, Adamantite