The moment Dex died
Rainbow 
For all my haters, and for all my friends. I decided to post this video as I liked to record a lot of my time on FL, and I'm glad I captured the last moments, the staff were professional and as friendly as possible. This was the right way to be permed if any! R.I.P Dex, if you could all put your recorders in the air and wave them slowly to the music I'd respect that. like if u crie everytim. I'm hoping that this thread won't get closed, my last 3 threads have been closed, so that's top notch banter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy <3 xox
The following 5 users Like Dex's post:
  • Falc, Tomo, Jan, Ivan Tempski, Adamantite
Awh that's kinda sad...

THE FEELZ

dem feelz ;_;
Goodbye, Dex!
Goodbye Dex, I thought you were a nice enough guy, its a shame it had to end like this but its nice to hear you accept what you did.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well there's no point in kicking in screaming whilst they took me away, I did some pretty immature shit after I got banned which I addressed with the person and I'm hoping is water under the bridge now. However I don't think this is the end, but if I come back it's not going to be for a very long time.
Never really liked you.

Bye.

This should also probably be moved to "Goodbyes"
[Image: 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Jamster Wrote: Never really liked you.

Bye.

Why bother replying if you are just going to say you never liked him? We don't need to hear that....
(04-25-2015, 10:37 PM)Tomoash Wrote:

Bye.

Why bother replying if you are just going to say you never liked him? We don't need to hear that....

I could have sworn I said goodbye too?

I gave my opinion on him. Simple as. I have no reason to be kind to him in a manner of a goodbye thread, as this isn't a "goodbye" thread.

If you really give a shit, PM me. I have no reason to discuss this here.
(04-25-2015, 10:41 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:37 PM)Tomoash Wrote:

Bye.

I could have sworn I said goodbye too?

I gave my opinion on him. Simple as. I have no reason to be kind to him in a manner of a goodbye thread, as this isn't a "goodbye" thread
Yeah but who actually says "Never really liked you" to someone? What's the point? Just say "bye" or don't bother posting.