[Finished Event] Fast and Furious RP
Steam Name: TimzzElitezz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104850731

Hours: 430

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver): N/A

I am applying for: Worker

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I enjoy helping and organising the running of events. I'm able to use my own initiative to over come difficulties which might occur. I enjoy the fast and furious franchise so would love to be apart of an event based loosely on the films.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] evilmat360

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37916807

Hours: 1755

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) N/A

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Photographer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator) Will try to get good quality images caught from different angles by using builds such as platforms to get new angles, and cameras placed in locations so that unsafe angles can still be caught remotely.
Steam Name: [FL:RP][W.Y] Roach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7966383

Hours: 491

What vehicle you are bringing: Lamborghini Murcielago

I am applying for: Driver

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I would like to get involved in this event, it seems interesting and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.
(03-31-2015, 09:16 AM)TimzzElitezz Wrote: Steam Name: TimzzElitezz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104850731

Hours: 430

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver): N/A

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I enjoy helping and organising the running of events. I'm able to use my own initiative to over come difficulties which might occur. I enjoy the fast and furious franchise so would love to be apart of an event based loosely on the films.

Accepted as a Worker

(03-31-2015, 09:24 AM)evilmat360 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] evilmat360

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37916807

Hours: 1755

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) N/A

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Photographer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator) Will try to get good quality images caught from different angles by using builds such as platforms to get new angles, and cameras placed in locations so that unsafe angles can still be caught remotely.

Accepted as photographer

(03-31-2015, 10:00 AM)[FL:RP] Roach Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP][W.Y] Roach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7966383

Hours: 491

What vehicle you are bringing: Lamborghini Murcielago

I am applying for: Driver

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I would like to get involved in this event, it seems interesting and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Accepted as Driver
Can't wait.

Tounge
Steam Name:
FL:RP Falcao
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:46187149
Hours:
What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver)
I am applying for: (Job you are applying for)
Worker
Description on why you would like to be accepted: I would like to help out and think I could get everyone prepared well. I can also help with other stuff that may not involve my role.
Steam Name: kippsee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Hours: 950 hours

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) -----------

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Worker

Description on why you would like to be accepted: As I am a huge fan of cars in general and know a lot about them and what may occur in this event. I would love to help in this, already I have some cool ideas on what to do!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours: 509 (from the point of this post)

Description on why you would like to be accepted: 
I always enjoy RP'ing in an event and being involved. I am a great helper and would anything you want! I always will help not just on the day, even anytime before. I would enjoy this role as someone part of the team! I can overcome any problems that might occur and I could also help the team through bad times!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Steam Name: Innovative

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85285350

Hours: 338

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) Lamborghini

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for)  Racer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator) I Feel being a racer would be a good thing because it would be a fun experience for me and everyone else. Also i am a big fan of racing and i feel i have what it takes
Steam Name: Leonardo da Vinci

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35206816

Hours: 215

What vehicle you are bringing: -------

I am applying for: Photographer

Description on why you would like to be accepted:I really like taking pictures,in real life and in-game,I try to make them as full and interesting as possible,make the patterns emerge with the background and make the best pictures I can take,other than that,I know when and how to take a picture,whether it's from a difficult angle or half a second of a driving car - "catching the driver",usually I take 10 - 15 pictures per day on the server,some I keep,some I delete,so I would like my habit to become something more and affect the server,positively of course.