function StoryEnd(ply) if ply:Nick() == "Mavis Dracula" then ply:End() end end
Cya bud, best of luck elsewhere.
Goodbye Mavis, you're a good developer and a good friend. Best of luck mate Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Auf Wiedersehen.
Good bye Mavis, you will be missed and you did bring light to the FL Community! Good luck with the future.

P.S - I will carry on to screaming, it is not low quality :p
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Bye Mavis, thanks for everything you have done.
G'bye Mavis, hope Tersto will become good (or better) with your work then.
(03-27-2015, 11:06 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: Then there was also this cravendale deloreanfreak. Thank you for the weirdness, credits to you in my future! You'll get your delorean one day man!

<3 You were a fun guy to talk to Mavis and I think we can both agree Cravendale is the most beautiful substance ever to enter this planet.

barry+delorean = love

Zecon
not an Administrator
(03-28-2015, 04:02 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(03-27-2015, 11:06 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: Then there was also this cravendale deloreanfreak. Thank you for the weirdness, credits to you in my future! You'll get your delorean one day man!

<3 You were a fun guy to talk to Mavis and I think we can both agree Cravendale is the most beautiful substance ever to enter this planet.

barry+delorean = love

Thanks for that wonderfull background image you made man! It will remember me of the great time I had here! Heart
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • MacTavish
(03-28-2015, 04:02 PM)Zecon Wrote:

barry+delorean = love

I find this really disturbing for some reason....
Anyway,mavis,you were the best thing that happened to FL in a long time. Pretty sad you leaving. See you in the future.
Good bye Mavis, thank you for everything what you have done for the community!