function StoryEnd(ply) if ply:Nick() == "Mavis Dracula" then ply:End() end end
Fellow members;

I'm not that guy to write big goodbye posts, so this be it.

It's been a pleasure to develop for FL, bringing in a new UI and adding some finished and unfinished features. I hope you all enjoyed it one day, since, for as far as I know, my journey and agenda of updates ends here, and will not continue.

I especially want to thank SoulRipper, he's bin one of my biggests mates around FL. I Always loved his commentary on my work, good or bad, I appreciated it.

Then this Alien, which came down from the sky, absorbed my brain and brought me into another demension. ( I just splat a fly on my screen ). Thank you for everything Wood! You helped me A LOT! We're not finished yet...

There is also this dude called GeorgeTheBoy, which has been a REAL big help. Thank you for that.

Then there was also this cravendale deloreanfreak. Thank you for the weirdness, credits to you in my future! You'll get your delorean one day man!

Then this dude which shall change his name to TheWhitePowerOfGod. You got it in you, keep it up! You're awesome!

Then this douchebag called Nacreas (jk). Good mate, I mean great mate! You kept me here, yelling: "You will be a developer one day!", well mate. Can you tell some more future pls?

Might been some appreciations to the rest of some admins, Thank you.

I flipped over to Tersto, a homemade community, so no, I don't want to work for your community.

I also changed my name to CodedBrain, mavis is done.

Goodbye all, I will (maybe) miss you!

PS: Blurr, pls stop yelling into that low quality mic Tounge
The following 12 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, , Blurr, MacTavish, Theblackshadowofgod, alexxx, Bowiii, Tomo, James_Gaff, Mustang, Craz
(03-27-2015, 11:06 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: PS: Blurr, pls stop yelling into that low quality mic Tounge

This.

- Goodbye Mavis, you were a great asset to the community. It's a shame it had to be like this. Toodles!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Bye Mavis
Cya, hope you like to be at tersto... a community I once ran ;..; I'm excited for yar new stuff Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Wood, Nacreas, Blurr
Cya Mavis.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Good bye Mavis! We appreciate all your work what you have done to help the servers!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(03-27-2015, 11:13 PM)Floodify Wrote: Cya, hope you like to be at tersto... a community I once ran ;..; I'm excited for yar new stuff Wink

STOP STEALING MY CREDIT YOU COMMUNITY MANAGER.

OT: Goodbye Mavis, you are an amazing developer and this definitely isn't the end of us!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Nacreas, Blurr
I'm gonna miss you, mate.

See ya. Sad
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Sad to see you go. You've helped FL grow incredibly well and clearly showed enthusiasm in updating the gamemode.

I wish you the very best and we must stay in touch.

Farwell!
Au revoir, MavyWavy
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator