Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
(03-16-2015, 08:30 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:27 PM)Jamster Wrote: [Image: 6fac5fe068.png]
Inb4 1000 views
This has more views than the actual demotion post... I only wanted one question answered lol

Maybe.
(03-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:11 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?

That is indeed an ignorant statement.

No, we cannot release the full details. As we've been saying most of you only heard one side to this. It is like a bunch of people going up to the government and demanding they release all the classified rumors because they heard something on the news.

Nah but mate, fearless is not the government, its a gaming community.
I do not see what secrets it has to hide? admins hacking or some shit like that.
Please enlighten me with the things a online gaming community has to hide.

There is nothing to hide but for security reasons, not everything can be disclosed.

The reason for Mavis' demotion can be clearly seen in the announcement thread. It is sad to see him go and I was one of the staff members who was against his demotion.

Now, I really wish some of you would stop jumping to conclusions based on rumours you've heard from another member. Anything you hear from someone who is not a staff member regarding staff affairs should not be treated as a genuine.

OT: The unfinished projects started by Mavis can be completed once another developer wishes to take it on. 
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Wood
This thread is a joke.

There are only two possible situations. Either Mavis' demotion is discussable and the exact nature of what he did wrong should be disclosed,
or this is not debatable, the reasons cannot be made public, and the topic should be closed.

There is litterally no point in letting people that know nothing about the situation make up conspiracy theories on the forum. At the moment, the only thing it does is widening the wound for those involved.
The following 2 users Like Mysterius's post:
  • MacTavish, livkx
Well,good thing that the thread has calmed down a bit.
This thread literally makes no sense. So other team-members are posting their decissions to blame the ones who voted for a demotion or what? I mean what is the reason behind this?

Alright if we all really wanna play this game, here is my part: I'm one of the staffs who has voted for a demotion. Reasons can be found in the announcement section. Now don't make up any stories, deal with it. Simple as that.
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Floodify, Anakonda
Why is this thread still here, if admins want it to carry on move it to the discussions forum if not close it.
Guys please just chill out, last thing we need is staff having argument.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Suarez, MacTavish, Tawee, Mysterius
All information can be found in our previous posts.

The staff-team will not disclose any more information regarding this case. This isn't a case where you have the right to know all the details. A decision was made and you guys are making assumptions and accusations when you only have a small piece of the puzzle.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Burnett
Enough.

I'm going to reiterate what several admins have said already: You don't know the whole story, but we have already posted the basic reasons behind the demotion. The rest is currently confidential to both protect FL admin tools and to avoid harming Mavis even more. Mavis was an excellent developer, but he crossed the line. He even admitted himself in his thread that he was wrong - that should speak volumes, and I respect him for that. He has taken this demotion more maturely than 90% of the people in this thread. As always, the staff team will take into account future occurrences and will remain seized of the matter, so there may be updates, but there also may not be.

Mavis asked you not to argue in this thread; kindly respect that. If any single person continues to argue, be it a player or staff member, I'll shut the thread. This is your last chance for a civil discussion.
The following 7 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Wood, Suarez, Mysterius, Tawee, Benporium, Anakonda, Floodify
I'm a bit random here but... what's a Clientside tool?