Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
As you know, Mavis has been demoted, however. Will we ever see the projects he has been working on released? Or has it just been totally scrapped and now we won't have the rest of Red Alert of the RV that was supposedly being added, he also hinted at phones? So will they be released or not?
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Tawee, James_Gaff
If other developers take up the projects, yes.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Police lights plz
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Suarez, Tandy
It's all going to depend on what happens, due to the demotion the plants won't be completed either and nor will updates including YouTube support be coming to the radio.

This all falls down to Mavis' demotion, as he was working as a middleman for me, who could transfer my files to beta when I coded them.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(03-16-2015, 03:55 PM)Diggy Wrote: If other developers take up the projects, yes.

We have other developers? 
A more fitting signature. 
The following 6 users Like Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff, SirCrow, Conn, Blurr, equal, HellShell
Why not let him finish what he was working on?

I'm sure all of the community can agree, though we don't know the full scale of what happened as it seems everything now-days is keep on the down low, that Mavis is one of the greatest things that has happened to FL for a long while. I mean, look how many graphical and physical updates he's pushed out in the short few months he was leading the role.

In my eyes, this is a mistake.
(03-16-2015, 04:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: Why not let him finish what he was working on?

I'm sure all of the community can agree, though we don't know the full scale of what happened as it seems everything now-days is keep on the down low, that Mavis is one of the greatest things that has happened to FL for a long while. I mean, look how many graphical and physical updates he's pushed out in the short few months he was leading the role.

Yeah, could he at least finish what he was working on? If he is willing of course. We've been promised Red Alert which has been delayed by around a month now and we still haven't received.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • James_Gaff, MacTavish
Why would he wanna contribute to the community of which he have been demoted from? Besides, he have other private projects he works on atm.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • livkx, Matrix_, zankaa222, Wood, SirCrow, GRiiM
you what? Mavis is the best thing to happen to fearless content wise since TBSOG. why would you demote him after all of his contributions to the community? I think that fearless has been a much more updated place with mavis
The following 1 user Likes zankaa222's post:
  • MacTavish
I don't play often now but Mavis has brought the updates for the past few months that kept people waiting and playing for, seriously, Mavis has been like our only dev that cares about the community and gameplay, not just one who does the update and f**ks off
(03-16-2015, 04:06 PM)Jono Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 03:55 PM)Diggy Wrote: If other developers take up the projects, yes.

We have other developers? 

(03-16-2015, 04:41 PM)zankaa222 Wrote: why would you demote him after all of his contributions to the community? I think that fearless has been a much more updated place with mavis

(03-16-2015, 04:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: Why not let him finish what he was working on?

Mavis is one of the greatest things that has happened to FL for a long while.

(03-16-2015, 04:04 PM)Wood Wrote: It's all going to depend on what happens, due to the demotion the plants won't be completed either and nor will updates including YouTube support be coming to the radio.

This all falls down to Mavis' demotion, as he was working as a middleman for me, who could transfer my files to beta when I coded them.

The last one shows what FL has just lost.
Important updates including long awaited plants and the updates for the radio.
I feel sorry for Wood & Mavis here since they worked hard on different projects.
Mavis was an awesome guy, he shouldn't have been demoted for what he did.
I am unable to quote these bits, but here they are.
"The SA team has made the tough decision of removing Mavis from our team here at Fearless. The reasons behind this were lying about removing clientside tools, leaking sensitive information and overall lack of cooperation with the team."

Co-operation - he is a coder, and tbh, would you rather have a chit-chat with him or let him do what he does best.
these sensitive files and client side tools, warn him again maybe? Don't just get rid of the "leader" of FL (In content context)

This post from Soul really annoyed me to see that the owner does not seem to have a say...
"The opinions on this case were split, the opening post have been corrected. I don't support it personally either."

Okay
And on that bombshell, it's time to end.
No references ^
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • MacTavish