Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
If you guys stop arguing about my demotion, that'd be nice Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

I was wrong, and I need to heal the wound maybe. If you want any more specific details, you'll have to ask the admins. I would love to give them away, but I cannot however.
He was the greatest thing that happend to FL In my time here.
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • MacTavish
(03-16-2015, 08:21 PM)Cyborg #V2P2K15 Wrote: He was the greatest thing that happend to FL In my time here.

You say this like he didn't just comment and is dead....
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Tzimanious
(03-16-2015, 08:21 PM)Cyborg #V2P2K15 Wrote: He was the greatest thing that happend to FL In my time here.
He brought hopes to us.

Ill just stop now.
(03-16-2015, 08:11 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?

That is indeed an ignorant statement.

No, we cannot release the full details. As we've been saying most of you only heard one side to this. It is like a bunch of people going up to the government and demanding they release all the classified rumors because they heard something on the news.

Nah but mate, fearless is not the government, its a gaming community.
I do not see what secrets it has to hide? admins hacking or some shit like that.
Please enlighten me with the things a online gaming community has to hide.
The following 4 users Like alexxx's post:
  • MacTavish, James_Gaff, Rain, Tzimanious
(03-16-2015, 08:22 PM)Jamster Wrote:

You say this like he didn't just comment and is dead....
didn't refresh page so didn't see
(03-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:11 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?

That is indeed an ignorant statement.

No, we cannot release the full details. As we've been saying most of you only heard one side to this. It is like a bunch of people going up to the government and demanding they release all the classified rumors because they heard something on the news.

Nah but mate, fearless is not the government, its a gaming community.
I do not see what secrets it has to hide? admins hacking or some shit like that.
Please enlighten me with the things a online gaming community has to hide.

You guys know why he got demoted, not the fine details. That's it. There is no more to it.
I'm going to respect Mavis' post and not continue to debate over the subject. You can all come up with the conspiracies you want, but we won't release details on the subject.
[Image: 6fac5fe068.png]

Inb4 1000 views
(03-16-2015, 08:27 PM)Jamster Wrote: [Image: 6fac5fe068.png]

Inb4 1000 views

This has more views than the actual demotion post... I only wanted one question answered lol
The following 6 users Like Suarez's post:
  • James_Gaff, Voluptious, De CodeerHeer, MacTavish, Ivan Tempski, Sgtbender2000