Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
You guys can have all your theories and what not, but the truth is, you don't know what happened. He was a great developer but what he did was not acceptable thus resulting in a demotion.
The following 4 users Like Venom's post:
  • Falcon, Tawee, Preditor, Burnett
(03-16-2015, 06:26 PM)Venom Wrote: You guys can have all your theories and what not, but the truth is, you don't know what happened. He was a great developer but what he did was not acceptable thus resulting in a demotion.

Just huge secret , if we are community everyone should know the real reason why he got demote , if it turns people agaisnt him its is fault not admins fault , start saying the things 100 % , dont be like news with just a titule of notice.
We understand this Venom and not everything is given out but still the development of the server is going to crash and burn unless the developers that are left get up and work hard to do regular updates like everyone wants.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Benporium
(03-16-2015, 06:37 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 06:26 PM)Venom Wrote: You guys can have all your theories and what not, but the truth is, you don't know what happened. He was a great developer but what he did was not acceptable thus resulting in a demotion.

Just huge secret , if we are community everyone should know the real reason why he got demote , if it turns people agaisnt him its is fault not admins fault , start saying the things 100 % , dont be like news with just a titule of notice.

It's stated for why he was demoted on the demotion thread.... what..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You guys do know the main reasons he was demoted, some things can't be revealed though. Blurr, I understand your point and hopefully more things will be getting implemented.
To say something, I know full well why he was demoted, and surely its something that should have been picked up on before being implemented? Something that could have been an incredibly useful admin tool?
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • livkx, SirCrow
If I could say the reasons he got demoted, I would.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • James_Gaff
(03-16-2015, 06:57 PM)Jamster Wrote: To say something, I know full well why he was demoted, and surely its something that should have been picked up on before being implemented? Something that could have been an incredibly useful admin tool?

(03-16-2015, 06:57 PM)LivKX Wrote: If I could say the reasons he got demoted, I would.

If you can't then don't mention it. It's like bragging you know something and annoying.

I guess the demotion was right as far as I trust every post here, Sad he's gone. He honestly was the only developer I've actually seen some work of (Except for Theblackshadowofgod, but haven't heard from him either now).

Shame.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
It's indeed a big loss. The decision was not democratically made.

Mavis did make some mistakes though, but he is displayed as a bad guy which I don't like.

He didn't deserve this, he did deserve other consequences.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Noble, James_Gaff, Matrix_
Why do i feel like now i can forget about all the new updates?

Mavis was a good guy.

(03-16-2015, 07:06 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: He is displayed as a bad guy which I don't like.

He didn't deserve this, he did deserve other consequences.