Map Assessments
Well I'm changing my opinion to Littletown, it seems to be a very good map.
The VMF is now available for rockford if anyone wants to try any fixes/make edits to it.
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1457326
I'm sticking with Chaos still, I don't like Littletown and I can't see it working with CityRP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Sauce
Littletown is too much of a change for me, doesn't fit in with CityRP. Also there is far too many unusable doors/houses in Littletown. My vote remains with Chaos City.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • MacTavish
Littletown = +++++Support

Drove car through supermarket window and died when the door exploded my car 69/10 would littletown again.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • Roachy
Still sticking with Chaos City,littletown is kind of too little for my taste,as it doesnt have good spaces for a gas station,and i dont see so many rp possibilities.
(03-24-2015, 08:51 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Still sticking with Chaos City,littletown is kind of too little for my taste,as it doesnt have good spaces for a gas station,and i dont see so many rp possibilities.

It's called Littletown for a reason, because it's little.

But yeah, I played on Littletown for a bit didn't really enjoy it.
I don't think FL can have a third server, it's just too small of a playerbase to have the three servers filled up what so ever. Make one gigantic server and have a small server aside instead. I think cityRP is just getting too little players (regulars) so it can have three servers.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Jono, Falc, MacTavish
(03-25-2015, 01:23 PM)Floodify Wrote: I don't think FL can have a third server, it's just too small of a playerbase to have the three servers filled up what so ever. Make one gigantic server and have a small server aside instead. I think cityRP is just getting too little players (regulars) so it can have three servers.

Imagine chaos city w/ 80-200 players.
(03-25-2015, 02:25 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 01:23 PM)Floodify Wrote: I don't think FL can have a third server, it's just too small of a playerbase to have the three servers filled up what so ever. Make one gigantic server and have a small server aside instead. I think cityRP is just getting too little players (regulars) so it can have three servers.

Imagine chaos city w/ 80-200 players.

Chaos city is an ugly looking map Skeptical
Kind Regards,
Floodify