Replace the BMD model
+Support
(03-12-2015, 11:29 PM)Jono Wrote: +support.

Also allow this model to be a reward for 10 RPP points alongside the gasmask. Would be great for it to be usable, as I see many occasions where it would fit. I've been thinking about making a suggestion about making this model as a reward for 10 RPP after the BMD model will be replaced for a while.
I'll make a suggestion about this after the BMD model will be replaced.
dude like.. whenever I want to sell drugs I get kevlar out and a hockey mask.
wtf r u on?

OT: +support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Chumps
+support
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
+support

Not only does it not fit for this character. I personally think it's a shitty model and badly designed anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+ Support
+Saport its very un-immersive when your standing in the nexus (Home of the president) and a random ass guy in a ski-mask runs in yelling about the black market, irl that due would have had to been on her0meth (mix of heroin and meth) and he would be tackled and Rodney King-ed by every bit of secret service available. Wink
+ Support, Who would go around with kelvar on, with a gun holstered if they want to sell illegal goods.
+Support, anything with a trenchcoat type thing would work, or a hat of some sorts.

(03-12-2015, 04:00 PM)NightFury Wrote: +Support, what kind of criminal who doesn't want to get in trouble runs around with an army vest and a criminal mask?