[Guide] Music-Mic, Easiest Method.
(03-04-2015, 10:33 PM)Mustang Wrote: Nice quide! I'm probably just going to get a VAC anyway.

Thanks bud. I hate VAC so this is the easiest method IMO.
Why not just get spotify ---> VAC that's what I use and with a second VAC on the same line you can speak too with your music Tounge

Your method is great top though! I used to do that before I had VAC
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • livkx
(03-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Barkles Wrote: Why not just get spotify ---> VAC that's what I use and with a second VAC on the same line you can speak too with your music Tounge

Your method is great top though! I used to do that before I had VAC

I don't like the adverts and I'm not willing to pay for it yet. I also use Google Play Music on my phone which I already pay for so I'm all set there.
I've seen many people say they use VAC but can also speak. Could I ask how you do this?
I use Foobar and VAC, but currently it's all or nothing; music or mic.
Help please? c:

(03-03-2015, 08:02 PM)Sammerh Wrote: snip

(03-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Barkles Wrote: snip

I use a program called MorphVOX which does all the hard work for you really. You'd need to either buy it or pirate a copy of it though.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
Thanks man!
This really helped. Cheese
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • livkx
(03-08-2015, 01:43 PM)DVN Wrote: I use a program called MorphVOX which does all the hard work for you really. You'd need to either buy it or pirate a copy of it though.

MorphVoxPro.
Easiest program to use.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • evilmat360
I've been wanting to know this for a while now, cheers Liv.
(03-19-2015, 10:01 AM)MacTavish Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 01:43 PM)DVN Wrote: I use a program called MorphVOX which does all the hard work for you really. You'd need to either buy it or pirate a copy of it though.

MorphVoxPro.
Easiest program to use.
Used to use it all the time. Only problem is, add a good few hundred songs and you will have a problem finding the one you want.

If you look into VAC, Virtual Audio Cable there are many bits of software that you can use to select music from, ranging from spotify using an equealizer addon(equalify) to mixxx, a free open source DJ program and many others. All you need to be able to do with VAC is set it up, and then have a program that you can set the audio to go to one of the virtual cables.

There are multiple tutorials on Youtube for VAC and ones for using it with Equalify too.
I use this way, and its simple!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]