Unban Reqeust
Your name: Fragment*
Ban Id: 58739
Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Reason: Causing major teamkilling on the server
Involved: -
Why : I'm extremely sorry for the damage I caused. I'm aware its my 13th ban but my last ban was nonsense. I didn't brake an ongoing role playing. I didn't ruin fun that people were having. I didn't kill the person against his will. The server was also in a state of Ddos, It had been restarting every 5-10 minutes. I also disagree that I did major team-killing. I only killed the guy about two times and he killed me around the same amount. We could hardly shoot each other because of the major lag and there was only about 4 people on the server. I dont get why i got banned if I haven't ruined any enjoyment - If there was any with that major lag. Please give me another chance, I promise not to brake any rule. Last chance all i'm asking. You can remove all my money, rp points and inventory items. I just want to have fun role playing again. I will be delighted if ye will reduce my ban
Thanks you for reviewing my Request. 
So what you are saying is that you have killed you friend who was a cop as well (in the same team) over and over and over again because of the lag? and that makes it ok how?
This is also your third time trying to apeal this ban with saying the same thing.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57382
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57071

If you still don't know why you are still banned then please read your old unban requests.
If you have any other reason than saying "Server's DDOS" please mention it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
As I said, I didnt kill him against his will. It didnt ruin anything if you look at it in detail... I dont understand still, What did I broke if the server was unstable and nothing was going on. I started doing it because he have asked me too accompany him,  I agreed just to have some fun. What else was there to do if the server was crashing for the past hour or so.
The excuse you continue to use is invalid, the server being not stable is not an excuse for you to break its rules, until you get a better reason on why we should unban you, you are going to remain banned. Denied.
Closed and move.