Fragment Unban request
Your name: Fragment*

Your ban ID: 58379

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Causing major teamkilling on the server.

Involved: [FL:RP] Renato_Tuga & Floppy Waffle

Why we should unban you: I'm aware that I did a major teamkill . Me and Renato started killing  each other as soon as the Ddos of the server happened. Just for fun, We weren't taking it seriously . Im really sorry that I did. I would never do something like that because I dont want to ruin Rp for other players. Please change your decision as soon as possible.
You've put 0 effort on your UBR, I really don't see why you should get unbanned.
This was a blatant rule-breakage where you knew it was against the rules and that you could be banned for doing it.
I don't see why your ban should be removed or reduced.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm against an unban for obvious reasons. You showed complete disregard for the rules in your actions.

I didnt put any effort into unban request because i was so pissed .... Ive nothing else to say. but what did i brake tell me? The server was crashing every 5minutes , ye could of just shut it down for some time until you get it fixed. Yeah my fault for not controlling myself and just trying to have fun , Im not asking for unban just shorten it for a week atleast...
As I've mentioned, the server being laggy or "crashing every 5minutes" is not an excuse.
Have you got anything else to say?
Im just trying to say that i would'nt teamkill if there was no lag. If the guy who i was killing didnt mind and was doing the same to me, I dont see a reason why i should get banned.
You got banned because you broke the rule, wither the other player minds you killing him or not you still broke a rule, and the reason if you breaking the rule is because the server was lagging. Denied.