Bad staff response time
I just woke up and have already replied to your UNBR.
There are alot of reasons a staff member may not reply to your post.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'm just going to use my deductive reasoning skills and deem you a person who usually gets what they wants.
This is FL. You follow a (strict) code a conduct, and if you don't, you will be punished. If you expect to be unbanned, you are no exception. Apologizing for what you have done is worthless to the administration. A day or two ban is nothing. Just wait it out.
Welcome to Life Lessons With Marty.

Lesson Number 1:

[Image: hTsRIPA.jpg]

How does this lesson relate, well you can't change it so quit your complaining boy.

Come back next week for more Life Lessons With Marty
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-19-2015, 08:12 PM)Wood Wrote: After all, you broke the rules (assuming your guilty), so you can't blame the staff.

*You're

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Baskingner, James_Gaff
(02-20-2015, 01:57 AM)Safira Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 08:12 PM)Wood Wrote: After all, you broke the rules (assuming your guilty), so you can't blame the staff.

*You're

Please tell me you're joking. XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(02-20-2015, 02:01 AM)Nuka Wrote:
(02-20-2015, 01:57 AM)Safira Wrote:

*You're

Please tell me you're joking. XD

You should never joke about grammar.

^
That's life rule number two.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The respose time now is faster than it has ever been, be grateful that you even have the opportunity.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
You're now banned for 24 hours, but if you manage to get 7 bans within a timespan of 80 hours playtime or so. Boy o Boy, half a year ban waiting for you. Permaban at around 10-15 bans.
On a side note, It might not be wise to make these kinds of posts. The admins here are respected by the community, and you're just taking a piss at them this way. They are players too, they enjoy playing the game and help you in their own free time. You're getting on their nerves if you try to pull this stuff.
When you get banned for 24 hours you will usually have to just wait it out. However maybe your ban request might remove the ban from your record.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.