Bad staff response time
I have been waiting for over an hour for the staff to look at my unban request and no one has yet i pm'd SoulRipper and he also did not get back to me, now you may say an hour is not bad but some other unban requests have not been read and theyre from as late as yesterday and im dissapointed as i would love to get back on the server and start RP'ing again and having fun but instead ive been waiting ages for someone to look at my request. Angry
I have also been waiting for a long time :/
It'll often take a few days to take a request to be viewed, shouting about it and PMing Soul isn't going to help. It'll take around 1-2 days tops for a reply, so just be patient.

After all, you broke the rules (assuming your guilty), so you can't blame the staff.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • MacTavish
The banning staff member will reply as soon as they can. Be patient.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Bruhhhh Excuse me but im not guilty and i get unbanned tomorrow so i think they should have at least 1 person viewing threads because most people are on 24 hour bans and they want to hurry it up. My friend Finn also in game messaged all admins to look at my request and they ignored it, And theyre were admins on! Angry
I would have ignored the message too. When they're on the game, they're keeping themselves busy with problems they can solve IN-GAME. Calm down, and wait.

The banning administration is the one who makes the final decision, as they know the most about the ban.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • MacTavish
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php
If I direct you here, read the thing in massive writting at the top, also, people aren't going to drop everything they have to do for you, give them a chance.
You're guilty, and your ban is valid. You admitted to randomly stealing in your unban request. with 56 hours and already having 3 bans under your belt, I doubt you're going to follow the rules anyways.

I have over 1000 hours and only one ban.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 5 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Wood, James_Gaff, Mysterius, aviator, GRiiM
(02-19-2015, 08:41 PM)SirCrow Wrote: You're guilty, and your ban is valid. You admitted to randomly stealing in your unban request. with 56 hours and already having 3 bans under your belt, I doubt you're going to follow the rules anyways.

(02-19-2015, 08:15 PM)BigFatMilk Wrote: Bruhhhh Excuse me but im not guilty

rekt
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Matrix_
(02-19-2015, 08:41 PM)SirCrow Wrote: You're guilty, and your ban is valid. You admitted to randomly stealing in your unban request. with 56 hours and already having 3 bans under your belt, I doubt you're going to follow the rules anyways.

Well thats cocky, to say the least.

BigFat, just be patient for a staffmember to review the ban, most of them are only 24 hours and im sure you can wait for at least a day Wink

Good luck with your UBR.