Report: Jericho
You should check the rules everytime you enter the server to ensure nothing has changed. Considering by playing on the server you are saying you have read and agreed to said rules. I do not want you banned. I simply want you to face punishment for your action. The timing of what you did was rather suspicious.

You banned cars. With no real great reason "vehicular deaths" a discussion took place whether or not people can raid you for that. Enzyme said no. So you banned freedom of speech and that was the start of it.

Enzyme then said his goodbyes and literally a few moments after he did that you started with the laws. I know this because I contacted him on Steam as soon as this happened. As did a few others I suspect. You were responded to by a few OOC messages saying Read Pres Rule no 8 etc. You ignored these initial replies, you did more dumbass laws, you got more OOC messages telling you to read this rule in question. You did more again and you were told. YET AGAIN to read the rules.

This ocassion you asked someone to point you to it. We told you were it was. You asked if someone could read it instead. We replied with the rule. I may have counted about 4-5 messages saying it. You then made another dumb law banning crouching, banning Tshirts etc which is downright FailRP. And at this point Enzyme came on and told you to remove the laws, which, you did, however you shouldn't need an admin to tell you to do something when you have over 100 hours. I also do not believe for amount with over 100 hours you do not know where the rules are.

You know fine well with they laws that you were raid baiting in an attempt to promote aggressive RP and boat mostly all other Roleplays going on at that moment. Which was ruining people's RP experience. So you have FailRP, President Rule No8 and ruining other people's RP. All because you didn't listen and couldn't be bothered reading the rules.

BTW the reason I went on this rant is you really pissed me off with all of that and just ignored like everyone on the server players with over 2000 hours of experience etc. and did nothing until Enzyme came on. Essentially giving the impression of saying to everyone else. Screw you. I'll do what I want.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Marty, drop the topic. It's already been dealt with, Enzyme gave him a warning and he removed the laws.

GET OVER IT, it's over, there's nothing else to argue, he messed up and yes he realizes that, now stop complaining about everything, your argument is completely stupid and not required, you just want to get someone that's already been punished punished again.

Also.
I'll go by paragraphs.
1. Already had punishment
2. Banning cars for vehicle deaths is completely valid and following all the rules.
3. Irrelevant
4. I saw, lets see, 1 person point out the rule to him.
4.b Crouching can't be banned, but tshirts can be banned.
4.c "however you shouldn't need an admin to tell you to do something" That's what they are for.
5. Irrelevant, and not true.
6. There was nobody on with 2k hours, and people with 1k+ (me) did do something, I was telling him which laws were too far, and had them removed. I didn't go screaming in ooc chat, (WAH WAH WAH).

Final Statement: Stop attempting to punish players when an admin already dealt with it.
(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: You should check the rules everytime you enter the server to ensure nothing has changed. Considering by playing on the server you are saying you have read and agreed to said rules. I do not want you banned. I simply want you to face punishment for your action. The timing of what you did was rather suspicious.

I'm sure you do that too, now let us not be hypocrites. Who actually comes on and goes 'Oh wait, they mustve updated the rules within a day timespan, let me take half an hour to read them all before playing'. You don't want me banned, yet you want me punished. You simply contrasted your sentences, being banned is a punishment. You basically rephrased the sentence. Oh, so now timing is involved? Please enlighten me with your conspiracies because earlier you were ranting about my ignorance, then disrespect, now suspicions? Well let me tell you this. I have my suspicions you are exaggerating the situation to bring upon unnecessary attention upon this subject.

(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: You banned cars. With no real great reason "vehicular deaths" a discussion took place whether or not people can raid you for that. Enzyme said no. So you banned freedom of speech and that was the start of it.

I banned cars due to the large amount of vehicular manslaughter taking place, for you I suppose it would be not great reason however if you fall victim I'm sure it would matter suddenly. The laws that I were implementing was not triggered by Enzyme's discussion about vehicles being an invalid reason to raid on OOC. The Freedom of speech was banned due to the corruption of one another's mind that could have led to the downfall of the government. Every law that I have included, excluding the List of nonsense all had a valid reason to be implemented.

(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: Enzyme then said his goodbyes and literally a few moments after he did that you started with the laws. I know this because I contacted him on Steam as soon as this happened. As did a few others I suspect. You were responded to by a few OOC messages saying Read Pres Rule no 8 etc. You ignored these initial replies, you did more dumbass laws, you got more OOC messages telling you to read this rule in question. You did more again and you were told. YET AGAIN to read the rules.

Enzyme leaving was merely coincidental before the laws were implemented. OOC, same point as earlier and I have already stated my reasons in the previous post. Stop duplicating jibber.

(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: This ocassion you asked someone to point you to it. We told you were it was. You asked if someone could read it instead. We replied with the rule. I may have counted about 4-5 messages saying it. You then made another dumb law banning crouching, banning Tshirts etc which is downright FailRP. And at this point Enzyme came on and told you to remove the laws, which, you did, however you shouldn't need an admin to tell you to do something when you have over 100 hours. I also do not believe for amount with over 100 hours you do not know where the rules are.

The timespan within the explanation and Enzymes arrival was merely minutes, the laws were bound to be removed even if Ezyme had not arrived. Yes, those laws were truly ridiculous and at my fault however they were removed immediately before anyone was even affect by it.

(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: You know fine well with they laws that you were raid baiting in an attempt to promote aggressive RP and boat mostly all other Roleplays going on at that moment. Which was ruining people's RP experience. So you have FailRP, President Rule No8 and ruining other people's RP. All because you didn't listen and couldn't be bothered reading the rules.

The ridiculous laws were imaginary ones (e.g. Gaming console, contraceptives etc.) I doubt any of those random laws had actually 'affected' someone's RP. Stop trying to exaggerate that you were in the middle of an RP event or something. No one was affected, none of my officers were even enforcing it. They were too busy enforcing main laws and it was removed before anyone probably managed to read them all.

(02-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Marty Wrote: BTW the reason I went on this rant is you really pissed me off with all of that and just ignored like everyone on the server players with over 2000 hours of experience etc. and did nothing until Enzyme came on. Essentially giving the impression of saying to everyone else. Screw you. I'll do what I want.

Exaggerated number of hours. However, it would have all been dealt with if you had given me time. As stated earlier i was under lots of workload. Lastly, you've got the wrong end of the stick once again. No intentions of disrespect were intended.
Did he continue to have or add the laws after he was warned by Enzyme?
(02-12-2015, 07:25 AM)NightFury Wrote: Did he continue to have or add the laws after he was warned by Enzyme?
No, the laws were immediately deleted and laws with valid reasons were then implemented after.
(02-12-2015, 07:25 AM)NightFury Wrote: Did he continue to have or add the laws after he was warned by Enzyme?

No, although this was posted before enzyme warned him or came on
Then if this situation was already delt from a staff member then I don't see why there should be a ban request on the player, it has already been taken care of.

Keep in-mind the President rule is new and not allot of people read the rules on a daily matter so it could have been easily missed and considering that an admin already took care about this case then it is already concluded. Denied.