Report: Jericho
Name of player: Jericho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Time in GMT: 22:40

Server: V33X

Summary: President rule 8 - Don't ban things without a valid RP reason.

Evidence: [Image: 1024x575.resizedimage]
[Image: 1024x575.resizedimage]
I said to him several times he was in violation of president rule number 8. He asked if someone could read it to him. So I did. And he banned more stuff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Problem already been solved, enzyme dealt with it.
I still feel he deserves punishment however.
No. He already received his warning from Enzyme, it's unrequired.
He deliberately broke a rule after the full server making him aware of the rule. It's a blatant rule break and he was told more than enough times to be aware of this rule. Ignorance cannot play a part in this. Player violated rules - Punishment should be given. Also not only did he do it once. There was about 4 or 5 counts of this and he genuinely ruined my RP experience in doing so.
First and foremost, I had not realized there were Presidential rules. Furthermore, this kind of DictatorRP is very common hence I thought it was okay, as this kind of DictatorRP did not cause any commotion during other Dictators ruler ship whom created far more ridiculous laws than I did (I solely believe this situation was merely brought up due to the overpowering of my leadership as no one was able to overthrow me) however, I do realize the mistake of my actions and will take full consequences of this.

However during this session, it was then clarified to me by Enzyme and all the laws were removed immediately. He stated that I had to provide sufficient evidence as to why those laws would be made and how it'd develop the economy and maintain my ruler ship and such, which I then followed as I created new laws.

Marty "And he banned more stuff"

Yet I've provided sufficient evidence as to why I have though.
(02-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Marty Wrote: He deliberately broke a rule after the full server making him aware of the rule. It's a blatant rule break and he was told more than enough times to be aware of this rule. Ignorance cannot play a part in this. Player violated rules - Punishment should be given. Also not only did he do it once. There was about 4 or 5 counts of this and he genuinely ruined my RP experience in doing so.

All people were throwing at me was "President rule 8" and 5 others saying the exact same thing. That was not making me "aware" no one genuinely decided to clarify anything or tell me what exactly I did wrong till Enzyme explained it to me. You were all knit picking just for the sake of banning me. Ignorance cannot play a part? So your point is every new member should get banned. The president rules weren't stated in the rules PDF and I have not read it and most likely several others people have not either. So instead of immediately taking advantage of my ignorance and posting a banned request on me how about you hear me out first.
(02-11-2015, 11:38 PM)Jericho Wrote: Snip.

We did tell you multiple times about the rules, you chose to ignore us.
(02-11-2015, 11:51 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 11:38 PM)Jericho Wrote: Snip.

We did tell you multiple times about the rules, you chose to ignore us.

I did in the end didn't i? Whats the need for this?