Report: Jericho
I had posted this when you ignored us multiple times.
Actually. You said "can someone just read it to me I don't want to check it "or some nonsense like that. Showing you have complete lack of respect for the server rules and can't be bothered actually checking them.

Myself and a few other then proceeded to write the rule in OOC to which you completely ignored. And proceeded to make yet another law in violation of this rule.

Someone was blacklisted earlier for banning corleonne a from the city without an RP reason. You literally banned every single thing except groups. It's firstly FailRP and secondly in violation of said rule.

Just because you didn't know that rule was there. Doesn't mean you can break it. Ignorance is no excuse.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-12-2015, 12:04 AM)Marty Wrote: Actually. You said can someone just read it to me I don't want to check it some nonsense like that. Showing you have complete lack of respect. Myself and a few other then proceeded to write the law in OOC to which you completely ignored. And proceeded to make yet another law in violation of this rule.

Someone was blacklisted earlier for banning corleonne a from the city without an RP reason. You literally banned every single thing except groups. It's firstly FailRP and secondly in violation of said rule.

Just because you didn't know that rule was there. Doesn't mean you can break it. Ignorance is no excuse.

Why are you trying to bend the situation? In no way was i disrespectful. I had said "Can someone just please read it to me" since everyone had kept saying "President rule #8" and frankly speaking I had no clue where to find it to begin with. Also, I did not completely ignore you I was far to preoccupied with the several things going on at once such as warranting, having schedules meetings, pms, local chat etc. I was filled with workload which could have deleted your messages. Lastly, just because someone didn't know the rules doesn't mean you have to immediately post a BR on them. I did cooperate in the end, an admin also dealt with it, this is pointless. It just comes down to you narcissistic people wanting to ban me for the sake of feeling good about your selfs and trying to get back on me for being a dictator.
(02-12-2015, 12:17 AM)Jericho Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 12:04 AM)Marty Wrote: Actually. You said can someone just read it to me I don't want to check it some nonsense like that. Showing you have complete lack of respect. Myself and a few other then proceeded to write the law in OOC to which you completely ignored. And proceeded to make yet another law in violation of this rule.

Why are you trying to bend the situation? In no way was i disrespectful. I had said "Can someone just please read it to me" since everyone had kept saying "President rule #8" and frankly speaking I had no clue where to find it to begin with. Also, I did not completely ignore you I was far to preoccupied with the several things going on at once such as warranting, having schedules meetings, pms, local chat etc. I was filled with workload which could have deleted your messages. Lastly, just because someone didn't know the rules doesn't mean you have to immediately post a BR on them. I did cooperate in the end, an admin also dealt with it, this is pointless. It just comes down to you narcissistic people wanting to ban me for the sake of feeling good about your selfs and trying to get back on me for being a dictator.

Honestly, I don't care at the fact you became a dictator, it's the fact you banned things without RP reasons, you continued to ignore us and/or take 2 seconds to go look at the rule we kept mentioning to you.
(02-12-2015, 12:19 AM)Mustang Wrote:

Honestly, I don't care at the fact you became a dictator, it's the fact you banned things without RP reasons, you continued to ignore us and/or take 2 seconds to go look at the rule we kept mentioning to you.

Did you not just read what I wrote?
(02-12-2015, 12:23 AM)Jericho Wrote:

I never immediately posted a report on you, I gave you long enough to read the rule.
You asked for the rule to be read out to you, as if you are incapable to read it your self, therefor showing the attitude of not caring.
(02-12-2015, 12:27 AM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 12:23 AM)Jericho Wrote:

I never immediately posted a report on you, I gave you long enough to read the rule.
You asked for the rule to be read out to you, as if you are incapable to read it your self, therefor showing the attitude of not caring.

By long enough you mean 2 minutes after I implemented the laws. I asked for the rule because I was genuinely clueless of the presidential laws.
2 minutes? You had longer than that to view the rule. Anyone with your hours knows where the rules are.
(02-12-2015, 12:34 AM)Mustang Wrote: 2 minutes? You had longer than that to view the rule. Anyone with your hours knows where the rules are.

I spent my first 50 hours memorizing the rules by heart and does nowhere in the rules section does it state a rule #8 for Presidential law. It may be somewhere deep in the forums but how is that my fault? The PDF should regularly be updated as thats the first place people will rely on.
It's well known that you need an RP reason to ban things, and you should know that. The rule is in the F1 menu. It may be only recently placed in but it's been an unwritten rule for a while, that everybody knows about.