Issue with forum.
Vodafone, Iphone 5C Unlimited texts+minutes, 500MB 3G internet...£28..Well, sounds like mine is pretty shit
Call them up mate. I was only 2GB and for 50p extra a month I upgraded to 5GB lol. See what they have offered.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-09-2015, 04:49 PM)Marty Wrote: Call them up mate. I was only 2GB and for 50p extra a month I upgraded to 5GB lol. See what they have offered.

I get charged £3 for 1 GB
Wow that's why vodafone are crap. I used to be with them. EE offered me £100 if I moved to them. And I took it.
OpenDNS is a service that is used by most big company (i know as i set it up for my previous company) if the site has been blocked by them someone from admin team will need to contact them and get it removed from there list, also just to say i have the same contract as you but min costs £28 from the same company Wink
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
I have insurance included in mine Smile
Just go on a VPN or proxy at work... problem solved
Proxies are banned too lol.
To get round what the watchguard http proxy that we have at school to block shit, we use something called Ultrasurf. I found it one day wholt looking for working proxies. Assuming that you can run .exe at work, if not, run it from a USB drive. Its meant for when security is tight, and for bypassing censorship. It's aimed at China I think. Anyway its decent speeds for a free VPN. None of us expected it to work but it doesn't even require admin permissions. Jack shit and it works. 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks Capy. Only thing is I'm using my phone. Not my terminal ;(