Issue with forum.
So I have encountered this error/issue for the first time today. I have connected from my works head office numerous times and have never seen this so I don't know if it's something to do with anything recently added on. But with my work being a government building I know security is very tight but this is the first time I've encountered this problem.

[Image: vvbw5we.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
They got tired of you not doing your work so they blocked the website.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Most likely just blocked all the stuff that you go on that isn't work related
I don't do work in work. But if that is the case. This is the only website they have blocked. Time to reuse my internet data ;(
(02-09-2015, 03:54 PM)Marty Wrote: I don't do work in work. But if that is the case. This is the only website they have blocked. Time to reuse my internet data ;(

'I don't do work in work' That's your reason, haha, have fun with 0 data left half way through the month!
Yeah I know. It pains me.
I think it might be something to do with the taptalk. I've just checked out another forum and it's the same when the taptalk comes up but works fine from the terminal.
(02-09-2015, 03:58 PM)Marty Wrote: Yeah I know. It pains me.
I think it might be something to do with the taptalk. I've just checked out another forum and it's the same when the taptalk comes up but works fine from the terminal.

Go to settings and turn of data for the likes of app stores/emails/weather, etc. All the unnecessary shit when you're in work.
I've got all that off anyway man. I get 5GB wifi hunt everywhere I go lol.
(02-09-2015, 04:06 PM)Marty Wrote: I've got all that off anyway man. I get 5GB wifi hunt everywhere I go lol.

5GB? Who the hell is your contract with?
EE iPhone 5c. Unlimited Text+Minutes 5GB internet 4G £32 a month Smile