Possibility to remove our bans from our "IG Folder"?
Hello ! I actually have 8 bans to my effectives ( little bans ) and I'm not proud of it. I'm looking to know if there's a way to start our bans history to 0. 

After all, I think there's not, but , to be sure, in some cases. 

Thanks to answer me ! See you in game !
That's the point in an unban request once you get banned, there is no way to clean your record completely.
Well, lets go to the Suggestions Cheese
Once you receive suspensions, the only way to be rid of them is to post an Unban Request, and there is a specific set of rules/criteria on how we deal
with Unban Requests.  You cannot post an unban request if you know for a fact you broke the rules, if you feel the ban was invalid in some way you can argue your case based on that. Not to mention that if the suspensions are old it will take longer to review and appeal/deny due to the fact that the logs are old and or the banning administrator is no longer in the staff team. But yes, you can appeal old bans if it was invalid (You need evidence to prove that) and if the there is sufficient evidence on our side to approve it. Also read this thread first before appealing.

How to Make an Unban Request

TL:DR: you can appeal old bans, but make sure that it was invalid and that you have evidence before doing so.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Answered. Make unban requests but your record wont get wiped.