A veteran signing out.
Son of a bitch...

Håber at du finder et sted hurtigt. Det vil ikke være det samme uden dig på Fearless, Equal.
Ønsker dig stort held og lykke og jeg håber virkelig at du finder succes med et stort plus over.

Vi ses

Translation:

God dammit, Equal. I personally hope you'll find at place to live in fast. It won't be the same without you on Fearless. I wish you the greatest of luck and I really hope you'll succeed with a big plus.

See you around.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • equal
Damnit man, we've known eachother for 3-4 years now and we got along really well, you also really helped me throught a lot of hard times and for that I am forever grateful. You're a real veteran on this community.

Thanks Equalizer, and please, take care.
*buys new house*
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Hope you get through this challenge, good luck and goodbye!
Goodbye man, I wish you all the luck.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Bye Equal, best of luck mate Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Good luck out there buddy, you gonna need it!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you get through this unscratched.
Best of luck, buddy.
Hope you find what you are looking for man. You have been dropped in a really shit situation.

Best of luck out there pal!

I don't know you that well, but from what I have experienced from you, I can tell you are a really nice dude. The situation you are in is really shitty, I hope you can find happiness and a place to live. I understand that you made this decision, because there really is no choice.

Best of luck out there mate!
You can always add me on Steam and message me, I am a good person to talk to (if needed)
-- Comment made via Toaster