A veteran signing out.
Thumbs Up 
Greetings Fearlessians, 

I, Shahmen/Equalizer am here today to announce my departure from the community.

Certain things which has happened in my life has forced me to make this thread and follow through with it this time.

A couple of months ago, I moved in with my brother temporarily while I was finishing some a-levels. After living here for nearly 3 months, we have realized that I simply can not live with him and his girlfriend as we have too many disagreements. What I am saying is, that basically my brother kicked me out. I have one month to get my shit together, I can't live with my mother and my father isn't an option either. 

In some way I feel betrayed and unwanted, which has led me to do certain things I never thought I would. Fearless is simply consuming too much of my life, to be more exact, gaming is consuming too much of my life. Up until this point, gaming has been prioritized over more important things, this stops now.

I may be forced to sell my entire setup to get through this, something I dreamed of having for years and years. Something I just finally acquired few months back, after many years of ridiculous 10 FPS laptop gaming. 

To narrow this thread down, I am leaving because I simply am not able to play anymore. My current situation is challenging me mentally and physically. 

Thank you for all the great memories, hopefully, I won't be back anytime soon, if ever.

Toodles.
- Shahmen

(NOTE: Please do not contact me on steam for elaboration on anything written in this thread, as it may not concern you.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Reebs
Really hope you pull through all that shit well, I'm sure you will.
Good luck and adios.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Hope you get better, and have fun in the rest of your life. If you ever want to return, you'd always be welcome.
G'day, and see you when and if you return.
Good luck Morten! Feel free to message me on steam if you need any help!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Good luck! I hope you figure it all out and maybe we'll see you in the future.
Goddamnit...
Just goddamnit.
Goodbye equal.
See ya equal
Bye Morten! Good Luck!
Good luck mate! I hope it all turns well for you at the end!

Goodbye! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]