Keeps downloading content every time I join
(09-12-2011, 02:53 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: God it looks like one of you have posted five short posts in a row.

Nope Count how many posts it like like I did now in this thread and again BLOODY BUY CSS!
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Can someone tell me what you mean by CSS? What does that even stand for? lol Do you mean Half Life?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(09-12-2011, 04:38 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Nope Count how many posts it like like I did now in this thread
I said it looks like it because you both have matching signatures.
(09-12-2011, 09:09 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: Can someone tell me what you mean by CSS? What does that even stand for? lol Do you mean Half Life?
Counter-Strike: Source
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
You all say I need Counter Strike Source but what about any of the Half Life games? Do I need them?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

Read this thread for all you need to know.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Thank you.