Report: Cujo and Dr Hibbert
Could you also tell me how Cujo could have got the watermelons here?
As you can see from the black outline that I've painted on. You can see the melons being spawned.

[Image: awcc5y.png]

[Image: bjddg7.png]
Even if I had spawned those melons, it was quite clear that they were deleted before they hit the ground. Your evidence is just not relevant.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
I wasnt present during this situation but im here to expose critical elements radde94 left out of his three yotube clips

(01-17-2015, 07:11 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Also, what rules are you trying to accuse us of breaking, the "evidence" which actually opens up my CS GO? *legit* States FearRP however your statement includes prop killing, so what actually do you think we broke here and how does any of your evidence support it?

Yes, his evidence shows cujo clearly propspamming

(01-18-2015, 10:02 AM)radde94 Wrote: Not involved, but took time to make the demo to YouTube clips for helping this ban request.

You failed to show the part where Cujo ACTUALLY spams props

(01-18-2015, 02:46 PM)Cujo Wrote: Even if I had spawned those melons, it was quite clear that they were deleted before they hit the ground. Your evidence is just not relevant.

You failed to mention the two other sets of melons that DID infact hit the ground

Evidence
Track this model
[Image: WIxvcPh.jpg]

TL;DR :
Cujo propspammed
Cujo and Charlie4kewl lied in the courthouse
Dr. Hibbert was not breaking any rules
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Would you care to explain how I lied in the courthouse? What I showed in counter strike was literally just what happened when I opened up the file. I didn't trust the file, it's not tampered, it's a raw screenshot, instigating him to convert it. And how in any way are you involved in this, why don't you mind your own business. You said that "His evidence clearly shows you prop spamming". You then contradict yourself by saying "Dr Hibbert was not breaking any rules". So really, could you care to explain as to how I lied in the courthouse, because I'm very aware of the consequences of doing so. Also, if you see I wasn't near the situation. Like I said, I wasn't involved and I wasn't on the platform, I was just looking at the 3 videos that Rade uploaded and analysed them. I didn't see the whole video as it was opening CS GO and giving me VAC troubles.
(01-18-2015, 10:17 AM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: How could the second one even be cujo the props spawn in a completely different place to where he's looking and also with the first one like we've established he was testing stacker I wasn't on the serve at the time but he's exclaimed how these didn't go further and were un done. But as for the second video he wasn't looking anywhere near where the melons were spawning and even if he wss looking there you've no proof it was him, you're just basing your ban request off a hunch you have no evidence of it being anybodies props but you're just assuming it's cujos also can you remove my name from the br for the second time as brs with no evidence get denied, you've got no evidence against me.
Also for the third video that doesn't look like he's spawning them he's looking across the catwall if he spawned them they'd be inside the top floor probably by the ramp. It looks like somebody from the bottom was spawning them down, not the other way round.

From the video i uploaded you can clearly see he wasnt spawning melons for the sole purpuse of testing the stacker, he was dropping them down the nexus

Quote:You said that "His evidence clearly shows you prop spamming". You then contradict yourself by saying "Dr Hibbert was not breaking any rules"

Pardon, that was my mistake, i should have put Cujo instead of you there, again my bad
Yes Voluptious, but the three videos that Radde uploaded showed him removing the stacked watermelons off the Nexus.
(01-18-2015, 05:56 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Yes Voluptious, but the three videos that Radde uploaded showed him removing the stacked watermelons off the Nexus.

This will be my last post unless told by staff

Watch my video, it contains him dropping two sets of melons all the way down and splatting, not removing them instantly

Radde uploaded insufficient footage of Cujo breaking the rules, i filled in on the details he left out, voluntarily or not
Okay, this doesn't mean that I lied in the courthouse, it just meant Radde didn't upload sufficient evidence.
The logs clearly show that truly yes you were prop spamming, considering that you are an experienced player on the server you should have known better not to do things like this. With your experience on the server you are well aware that falling props could lead to killing people what you were doing was clearly prop spamming and misuse of props. "Testing" as not a valid excuse, you shouldn't be stakering melons while making fall all the way down the nexus where there are people down there.

As for Dr. Hibbert, you've violated the courthouse rules by lying in the courthouse a two week forum suspension has been issued.

v2d [02:01:03] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:01:19] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:01:27] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:02:02] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:02:21] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:02:45] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:02:52] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) said: Yes
v2d [02:03:02] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:03:22] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:03:48] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:03:51] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:03:58] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) Tried to Prop kill: [FL:RP] Dr Hibbert (STEAM_0:1:32019399) using models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:04:20] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:05:46] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/watermelon01.mdl
v2d [02:06:56] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) has spawned models/props_junk/wood_crate001a.mdl

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop spamming and misuse of props.
Suspension will be applied for a 12 hour blacklist from physgun, toolgun and entities, as well as a 3 day ban.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team