Report: Cujo and Dr Hibbert
Exclamation 
Names: [FL:RP] Cujo | [FL:RP] Dr Hibbert.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78475157 <-- Cuju

Time in GMT: 01:00

Server: v2p

Summary: So after i joined the sru and went up with two visitors to the president ("Cujo") they started to troll, a lot. It started up as nothing and one minute later they ([FL:RP] Cujo and [FL:RP] Dr Hibbert) were standing throwing bottles and melons on me and Toastinator3 who a came up with me, shortly after that they prop-killed me went to throw melons of the bridge in the nexus.

Involved: Toastinator3, BattlEye

Evidence: http://speedy.sh/wazV6/fearrp.dem  -  A short demo after they killed me with props

Pictures:  http://imgur.com/QG2M4qI
That picture shows nothing. First of all, that could be anyone, second of all, I was testing out my stacker because earlier it wasn't working, so I checked and moved the sliders around and voila, it was working. Swiftly after, I deleted the stacked props and nothing came of it. For some reason the speedyshare thing isn't working for me, but I don't know what it shows because neither of us killed you with props, you stood in the corner next to my bookcase and then just disappeared.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Kindly upload the demo to another website such as youtube or something else, I am personally unable to access it.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Them images literally show nothing they could have been anybodies props cujo admitted to stacking them once but I don't see that as a violation he did it once and it was only to check his stacker tool, also prop killed? You disappeared out of the room we had no clue that you'd died and you also went straight back upstairs which is evidently an NLR breach. You were also repeatedly tazing me regardless of the fact that the president told you not to however I disregard a request fpr you being trigger happy with your tazer. Unless you've got some solid proof in that video you've literally got nothing on I or cujo as the images are redundant.
Also, I've downloaded this and it appears to look like a malicious file?
(01-17-2015, 04:40 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Also, I've downloaded this and it appears to look like a malicious file?

Exactly, what kind of filetype is a .dem? 
Well, it's used for terrain elevations for ground positions at regularly spaced horizontal intervals. So, I don't know why that would be in any way related to a video containing evidence for anything, unless mine and Dr Hibbert's crimes are being a couple of mountain ranges. 
Also, what rules are you trying to accuse us of breaking, the "evidence" which actually opens up my CS GO? *legit* States FearRP however your statement includes prop killing, so what actually do you think we broke here and how does any of your evidence support it?
(01-17-2015, 01:40 AM)Cujo Wrote: That picture shows nothing. First of all, that could be anyone, second of all, I was testing out my stacker because earlier it wasn't working, so I checked and moved the sliders around and voila, it was working. Swiftly after, I deleted the stacked props and nothing came of it. For some reason the speedyshare thing isn't working for me, but I don't know what it shows because neither of us killed you with props, you stood in the corner next to my bookcase and then just disappeared.

(01-17-2015, 04:47 PM)Cujo Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 04:40 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Also, I've downloaded this and it appears to look like a malicious file?

Exactly, what kind of filetype is a .dem? 
Well, it's used for terrain elevations for ground positions at regularly spaced horizontal intervals. So, I don't know why that would be in any way related to a video containing evidence for anything, unless mine and Dr Hibbert's crimes are being a couple of mountain ranges. 

(01-17-2015, 07:11 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Also, what rules are you trying to accuse us of breaking, the "evidence" which actually opens up my CS GO? *legit* States FearRP however your statement includes prop killing, so what actually do you think we broke here and how does any of your evidence support it?

Oh my god... Are you two guys for real?
First of ".dem" is the name for source demos aka videos you record using the game. And no it's not a virus.
And if you watch the demo with your game when you put it in the gmod map, you can clearly see Cuju dropping melons from the bridge as i mentioned earlier. And no i dont have recorded prof of the propkilling only two witnesses of you two killing me.
Witnesses don't count as evidence, remove my name from the BR.
First of all, stop calling me Cuju, second of all, make it a more easily accessible way to watch the video or nobody can take you seriously. I'm still kind of fuzzy and what you're trying to ban us for?