Biased Raptor
You were the only one blacklisted because you were the only one who insulted another player directly, I don't see how this is "Abuse" of any kind, I also do not see how and why you should be unblacklisted. However, if players were constantly annoying you in the OOC chat or anything like that you could have notified a staff member or post a report at the report page (http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14) But you do not break a rule yourself.
You clearly seen them insult me in OOC but didnt do jack shit , because Im not a donator . [ AKA Biased Raptor ]
You clearly haven't been apart of this community long enough to understand how things work, so let me explain.

Rules are there for a reason, if break them the staff will take the nessccery actions towards it, regardless of wither or not they are donator or a member, once you join the server all of the rules apply to everyone. I did not see anyone who insulted you in the OOC chat, they could have judged you but they didn't insulted you, the only person I saw insulting was you that is why I have blacklisted you.

If you were truely insulted in the OOC chat and a staff member did not notice or deal with it, you can report it yourself in the report section on the fearless forums, if there is anything else you would like to add this UBL cause I don't see why you are writing it in the start.
Because you're a biased moderator, thats why. Like Ive said, this wasn't the only time it has happened. For example, when I just joined the server and based in tides hotel, you straight up gave me a day ban no questions asked, yet I watch you blacklist others from Contra for 2 hours at most for the same exact offense, now please tell me how this isn't a biased act ?
Well, that is because when I banned you from basing in the tides hotel the blacklisting from contrabanned feature wasn't added. Now since it is added I can blacklist people from contrabannd, I am not being biased or anything like that I am doing my job and if you break a rule you get in trouble for it. Simple as that.
(12-10-2014, 05:35 AM)Redz Wrote: You clearly seen them insult me in OOC but didnt do jack shit , because Im not a donator . [ AKA Biased Raptor ]

I think you should take your conspiracies elsewhere. EVERYONE is treated the same, donator doesn't mean jack-shit.

You broke the rules and got punished for it.

Denied.