Biased Raptor
Your name: Red Eyez

Your blacklist ID: OOC Ban

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68518615

Reason: Insulting a Player

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So basically some guy in OOC same that " I came here for happiness " or something along those lines. I then replied " If you want to be happy, try some weed ", later did I know, about 2-4 guys started flaming me about how terrible my life is because I smoke weed. Of course, admins did nothing. So Im not just gonna let them insult me, so I tell them that they arent in no position to judge my life, because theirs is nowhere near perfect. They still continue to criticize my life, so I told them to stfu and stuff like that, where it was getting pretty nasty. After I said that, Raptor blacklists me from OOC. I talk to him in admin chat (@), like "wtf bro, they're talking about my life and what not , why didnt you blacklist them as well ?". He then replied with " Read this rule - [I forgot the rule number] " and that is all. I still continue to ask him, " why weren't they blacklisted as well ? " , he still said, " Read this rule ". At this point, I insulted him for being biased, ( Not the first time this happened btw , he always tries to turn the table on me ) and get kicked. If I need to clarify something, please let me know. Thank you for your time.
Best regards ~ Redz
So you are asking for an unblacklist even though you admit to insulting people. I'd also like to know if it were infact "nasty" why did you not send an @ request to the staff? You also admit to insulting staff in your UBL.

First of all, I blacklisted you for breaking General Rule 4. This is what you said in the OOC chat.

v33x [22:51:11] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: // I aint dumb you vagina

If you break a rule, you get punished for it. Simple as that. Just because someone is judging you in the OOC chat or anything like that does not give you the right to break a rule, you can make an @ call telling us to them to stop or anything like that.

I've also blacklisted you for 15 mins after I blacklisted you, you've said this

v33x [22:52:01] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: @ Are you fuckin serious Raptor ? They're insulting me because of weed, yet you fuckin dont do shit.. Great way to be biased .
v33x [22:52:04] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: @ AGAIN
v33x [22:52:18] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: /pm 34 I suggest you read General rule 5.
v33x [22:52:47] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: @ So its ok for them to insult me on the way I live my life, but because he paid 10$, you gonna be all around him ? G fuckin G
v33x [22:54:08] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: /pm Eyez Like I said General Rule 5.
v33x [22:54:24] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: @ Ok , just be fuckin biased around kids that donated, all fuckin good, because your a mod
33x [22:54:48] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) Disconnected (General Rule 5, you were warned enough times.)

v33x [22:56:14] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: @ I'll be seeing you on the forums, Raptor
v33x [23:01:06] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: // Hey admins, if I donate 10$, will you dickride me too?

Just to be clear, all rules apply to everyone, because they are donator or moderator or administrator or even owner doesn't mean the rules are above them. Rules are for all members of the community regardless of their ranks.
I have not seen you punish them, JUST me. When I clearly did not start anything with them. All I said is try some weed, which wasnt even towards them, yet you still didnt do shit. Like I said, you ALWAYS try to turn the tables on me.
Did you insult a player?
Did you insult a mod?
Did you break the rules?

Yea, that all wouldve been avoided if they received a proper punishment .
Was present on the server>

Being objective, it probably wasn't "fair" from his angle, as many people participated in the negative behaviour. The difference is, is that no one outright insulted you, beyond something along the lines of 'Your life must be great' (Or something similar.)

I believe what distinguished you out from the rest was the fact you swore at someone, which was highlighted by Raptor. No one else used profanities aside from you, so.
A more fitting signature. 
No , Grinch or what ever his name was specifically said " Oh you need weed to be happy, your life must be dull ". Thats how it all started, when in reply I said " Oh yeah, my life is so bad, yet you probably sit on a chair all day, dont believe me, SMELL IT " and yeah thats where it went downhill.
So, you think you should be unblacklisted because supposedly you're the only one that got the blacklist?
No this is actually more of an admin abuse report but due to the quote on quote rule " BANS, BLACKLISTS OR PUNISHMENT IS NOT AN ABUSE MATTER, IF YOU WISH TO DISPUTE YOUR PUNISHMENT, DO NOT POST AN ABUSE THREAD, USE THE APPROPIATE SECTION IN THE COURTHOUSE. FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN UP TO 30 DAYS OF SUSPENSION. " I brought this topic into the courthouse .. And what do you mean supposedly the only one blacklisted? I WAS the only one blacklisted.