Fearless Euro Truck Simulator Convoy: New Year, New Heights
Star 
Hello all. Due to the success of last time's convoy, we've decided to collaborate again and make another one. This time it will be a New Year's convoy. Now, you may think that you've got plans for New Year's day. Don't worry I do too. So the event will be held on FRIDAY 2ND JANUARY at 6:30pm GMT +0 event start and the actual convoy will start at 6:45pm GMT +0.
On the 15th November, we had a convoy. Many people turned out including a staff member. it was a huge success and we think that another convoy will be even better than the last convoy. The thread can be found here. Thank you to Jamster and Connbob for making these videos on the last convoy.

A valid Steam version of Euro Truck Simulator 2,
The ETS2MP mod,
Some space on your harddrive,
A truck (Sammerh can give you a save with £8 Million in it).
You're probably wondering where we will start from and end at. We are planned to start at HAMBURG, GERMANY and end in MILANO, ITALY.
It will be hosted by myself and Sammerh.
We expect the event to run into 8.00pm GMT +0. This is a rough estimation. It may well run over.
The ETS2MP client has been recently updated and will work with the latest version, so no need to backdate this time, just a fresh download of the client.
We will be stopping at most petrol stops for the efficiency of the convoy.
As before, we can use TeamSpeak for effective communication.
If you breakdown or need petrol, tell us straight away.
Trailers are not necessary.
We will be going on the "Europe #1" server.
1. No overtaking, unless the person in front has broken down and is hinder the progression of the convoy.
2. Come with a full tank of petrol as petrol stops will be minimal.
4. We recommend you come on TeamSpeak for effective communication throughout the whole convoy.
5. Keep to the speed limits set by myself, they will be mostly set upon the speed limit of the road, however if I deem it necessary we will go faster by a few mph.
If you feel that using TeamSpeak would be an effective way of communication then you can feel free to join it, whenever. You can access the channel on ts.fearlessrp.net and it's called Suarez's Vampire Lair, the channel will be made password-less when it has started.
Go to ets2mp.com
Create a free account
Activate it via your e-mail
Download the latest client build
Choose your language and continue
If not chosen by default, pick a save location
Then get the location of where you installed ETS2
Register ets2mp://protocol. Then you can launch the game and play
You will also need to login with the details you used to login and install the mod.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • James_Gaff
Coming this time with my friend, alexanderell3, if he can make it.
I'll livestream the entire event to Twitch incase anyone wants to tune in and watch.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Suarez, Craz
Sure as hell ill be there!!

Cheese

I'll even be streaming it as well Smile
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Suarez
I'll also be streaming and playing... Also, thinking about making a thread for all of the events that are happening in one place, so links to the place. Let me know if you want to be added? √
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Suarez
(12-11-2014, 12:29 PM)connbob1 Wrote: I'll also be streaming and playing... Also, thinking about making a thread for all of the events that are happening in one place, so links to the place. Let me know if you want to be added? √

Sure thing!
ehhehehehe

Am I banned? Tounge

Nah, there's no one to run over
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Safira, James_Gaff
Last time was a blast! Can't wait for this one!
I may appear