[FINISHED] Fearless Euro Truck Simulator Convoy
Star 

Hello all,  myself and Sammerh have decided to setup a ETS2MP convoy for FL players. We are going to be running from Mannheim Car Park all the way to Aberdeen Tree-et. The event will be starting at 6.30 PM, but the convoy starting at 7.30 PM. These both being GMT+ 0. On SATURDAY 15th NOVEMBER

Mannheim Car Park

Aberdeen Tree-et

1. No overtaking unless the person you're overtaking has broken down and the convoy is far behind.
2. Come with a full tank of petrol as petrol stops will be minimal.
3. Come with 0% damage as there will be no stops to get your damage back to 0%.
4. We recommend you come on TeamSpeak for effective communication throughout the whole convoy.
5. Keep to the speed limits set by myself, they will be mostly set upon the speed limit of the road, however if I deem it necessary we will go faster by a few mph.

If you need a petrol stop, alert either me or Sammerh.
We are hoping to get some people on to do a Q&A so we would like some questions, if you have some contact us.
If you have any queries do not hesitate to ask me or Sammerh.
If you would like to come, please reply or alert one of us so we can get a feel for numbers.
If you have found something that may hinder the progression of the convoy alert one of us immediately.
If you breakdown alert us immediately as well.
If you do not have your own truck you can contact Sammerh and he will give you a save file with £6 million inside of it. He will also give you an explanation on how to install the file correctly so it functions properly.
You do not need a trailer, however if you do come with one it will increase the feel for the event.

If you wish to be in TeamSpeak during the convoy, you are more than welcome too and should make the convoy run much more efficiently than it will without it, this is not a necessity please remember. I will change the password to my channel an hour before the event, so feel free to get in there at any time. The Q&A will be hosted on here so if you would like to listen into that, you will need to be on here.

Channel: Suarez's UKIP Meeting
Password: ets2mpconvoy

Go to alpha.ets2mp.com.
Sign in through Steam to validate you have the game
Click on the big red button to download
Extract the downloaded zip folder
Open the extracted zip folder
Open Install ETS2MP.exe
Choose your chosen language and continue through
If not chosen already pick a save location for the mod
Then pick where you installed ETS2
You may think you're done, but no.
Open Steam
Go to your library then ETS2
Right-click then properties
Navigate to betas
Click on the drop down menu and choose "temporary_1_12_01 - 1.12.1 for incompatible mods"
Install that
Bish bash bosh, you're done.
The following 6 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Von Tempski, Waterloo, James_Gaff, Nevy, Brynn, Mark-the-Mushroom
I'll help you host this event.
(11-09-2014, 12:06 PM)Clawz Wrote: I'll help you host this event.

Thank you for the willingness, however we won't need much help. If we do, I'll come straight to you.
I'm also willing to do the Q & A with you!
(11-09-2014, 12:11 PM)Clawz Wrote: I'm also willing to do the Q & A with you!

Contact me on Steam, Clawz.
Is There Any Chance I Can Get It Earlier?
How early are we talking?
ye blad, il joyn ur convuy. ye blad blazeit
Not sure if joke or real...
Me either, But whichever way you mean it, We would be glad to have you come along
The following 2 users Like Sammerh's post:
  • Suarez, Waterloo