Are you fo realz tho ?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
<post removed>
Suarez, you're obviously not involved if that's the case. You're not allowed to post on this UBR as you aren't directly involved in the case in any shape or form.

As for the ban, you should have known better. It's written in the rules and if you didn't understood that rule properly then you should have asked an admin to clear it up for you to avoid the whole situation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I mean I only played for a few hours, I dont see why you're expecting so much from me.. >.> I just wanted to play on the server and have fun, I didnt mean to bring no harm whatsoever.
Sgt. Suarez, you are not involved in this. Before I issued the ban I asked you if you read the rules or not and you told me that you only read the general rules, when joining the server you must read all of the rules and if you break them you get ban or blacklisted for it. If you read the paragraph before the rules it says "It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that."

v33x [17:42:33] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: .//Have you read the rules?
v33x [17:42:41] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: /looc Just alittle bit
v33x [17:42:47] Red Eyez (STEAM_0:1:68518615) said: Just the general rules
Ok, now can you tell me why others were left untouched then ?
Denied.

User failed to use template.